Chapter 87

Minutes later their plane has been departed... Momo was eating some snacks, while Tzuyu was browsing on her laptop and Sana was sleeping....

"Tzuyu ~ah in what place do you want to  get married???.." Momo asked.

"I already asked Sana before, she wanted to get married in France..."

"Really?? France is a nice country, it's a actually a romantic place. It's perfect for the both of you."

"Yeah, That what Sana said Unnie 😊 That's why after we came back we will start to planning for our marriage..."

"I'm so happy for her..." Momo looks at Sana... "Finally she already found her someone... Promsie me that you will never hurt her Tzuyu~ah..."

"I will Unnie, Thank you for trusting me to take care of Sana..."

"My friend loves you so much, and the moment she cheated on you we saw how she regret it. There's no day that she didn't mention your name. We are also thankful that you still gave her chance.. we all know that there's no forgiveness on what Sana did but still you accept  her so we are really thankful."

"Sana is the best thing happen on me Unnie, I'm thankful that I meet her. I don't care how many time she will hurt me, I will still accept her no matter what.."

Tzuyu looks at Sana,  she genuinely smile at her while caressing Sana's face...

"She's the cutest ^^ ...." Tzuyu added.

"Thanks Tzuyu~ah for having a long patient with her... Sana is such a stubborn but she can make your heart melt anytime.."

"She is Unnie ~ she always makes my heart melt...😊..."

After 3 hours they already arrived in Osaka International Airport... And the moment the cameout from arrival area Sana already saw her parents patiently waiting for them...

"Mom!...dad!.." Sana happily said as she runs to hugs them.

"We miss you Sana..." Her dad said as she was caressing Sana's head.

"Me too Dad 😊... By the way, here's Tzuyu she really wanted to meet you guys..."

"こんにちは。奥様、はじめまして."
(hello. ma'am, sir I'm glad to meet you.)

Tzuyu greeted them, as she bow her head to pay a respect...

"あなたは日本語を話すのも得意です。また、お会いできてうれしいです。"
(you are also good in speaking nihongo. we are also glad to mee you tzuyu.)

Sana's mom smile as she hug Tzuyu...

"ようやく実際にお会いできてうれしいです。ツユ。"
(it's nice to finally meet you in person. Tzuyu.)

Sana's dad genuinely smile at her...

"ありがとうございました。私のことをよろしくお願いします。"
(thank you. please take care of me.)

"We will ☺️..."

"Your mom prepare a lots of foods for you. So let's go home now.." Mr.Minatozaki said as she helped them to carry their luggage.

Minutes later they're on their way now to Minatozaki's house. Sana's dad was driving the car while her wife was on the passenger sit and Tzuyu and Sana was on the backseat.

"Tzuyu, how's your family in Taiwan?..." Sana's Mom asked.

"They're all good, they always busy because of our family business..."