Chapter 99

Weeks have passed Sana and Tzuyu was still preparing for their wedding... They are currently in Chou Label as they're now having a meeting with their organizer..

"Ms.Chou all the wedding invitation are all set. We already start delivering it to all the guest..."

"That's good to hear.."

"By the way did you already choose your wedding gowns??.."

"I won't choose it, Sana will be the one who will choosing the wedding gowns she has more style when it comes to it 😊.."

"I'll just send it to you tonight the wedding gown that I'll gonna choose.."

"Okay Ms.Minatozaki.."

After their meeting with Jordan, Tzuyu and Sana went to the mall as they are now starting to buy some things for their new home...

"Tzuuuu.."

"Hmmmm??.."

"What do you think of this??.." Sana asked as she show the red carpet..

"That seems nice 😊... Where do you want to put that??."

"In our room..."

"Okay ^^ let's buy that...."

Meanwhile without Tzuyu and Sana knowing there's a guy who are following them..

"Sir, are you alright??.." his bodyguard suddenly asked..

"Maybe?? Maybe not??.." The guy sadly smile.. "She's happy now..."

"What's your plan sir??.."

"To be honest I don't know, I'm actually asking myself right now why I came back here..."

"They've been in a relationship for along time..."

"I meet Tzuyu the other week.... I finally meet her in person..."

"What do you think of her sir??.."

"She's beautiful like Sana... It just that I didn't expect that Sana will ended up with a woman, same as her gender."

"Maybe that's the true love sir, besides Love has no gender..."

"By the way, how's mark? I heard that they brought him in a mental institution.."

"I have no news about him, but don't worry sir he didn't hurt Sana while they're still in a relationship..."

"That's good to hear, tell me if where's the location of their marriage..."

"Yes sir."

After 3 hours of shopping, Sana come along at Tzuyu's unit...

"Whoahhh.. shopping makes me tired..." Sana said as she quickly laydown on the couch...

"ㅋㅋㅋ I'll make you some food, what do you like? 😊..."

"Uhmmm let's just order Tzu... I know you're also tired..."

"Arasso 😊 what do you want then??.."

"Just order some pizza..."

"Okay 😊..."

Tzuyu seated down on the couch beside Sana..

"Tzuuuuu..." Sana seated properly as she lean her head to Tzuyu's shoulder..

"Our wedding is getting near.. I'm really nervous and excited at the same time.."

"Really?.." Tzuyu hold Sana's hand... "Well, What you feel is what I feel also... But I'm Happy Sana because, I will be spending my whole life with you soon..."