Chapter 43

When Tzuyu open the door she was surprised to see the Girl she was longing for....

"S-Sana...."

Sana immediately hugs the younger tightly.

"I miss you Tzuyu~ah...." Sana can't hold her emotions anymore as she was now starting to cry... "Please don't leave me, I love you..."

Sana tighten her hugs, and Tzuyu feels it so she hugs the latter back..

"Shhhh... Stop crying now Sana..." Tzuyu rubs her back. "I miss you..." Tzuyu face Sana and wipe her tears... "I love you ❤️..." She cupped the latter face and kissed her lips...

"Don't leave me..." Sana's face her as she still sobbing...

"I won't, so stop crying now..."

"I love you Tzuyu~ah ...." Sana kissed Tzuyu in her lips.

"The value of your love is worth more to me than anything else. Please allow me to show you."

Tzuyu pulled her again to kissed her passionately. Their kissed turn into something as their lips moved boldly.

They swear to God they missed each other's touch.. Their tongue collide roughly as they feel each other's warm mouth...

"I love you Sana..." Tzuyu said as she panting so hard the moment their lips parted.

Sana didn't answer instead she kissed Tzuyu again, Tzuyu move her lips as she nibble Sana's lowered lip. Sana Moan the moment Tzuyu successfully entered her tongue through her mouth..

The two walks to Tzuyu's room without breaking the kiss. Tzuyu gently put down the latter on her bed as she went on top of Sana while intently staring at her.

"You don't know how I much I missed you. Sorry, sorry for making you cry. Sorry for hurting you Sana..."

Tzuyu sincerely said a she kissed Sana's forehead..

"No matter how much I try to cheer myself, it is impossible to be happy when I’m not with you Tzuyu~ ah My hand misses the feel of holding yours.
My eyes have nothing beautiful to look at without you. And my ears miss being filled with the sound of your sweet voice.. Sorry for Ignoring you....."

Sana said, she pulled Tzuyu's nape and reached for her, putting her warm hand on the back of the latter's neck, lifting her lips to hers.

They kissed, first lightly, until Tzuyu deepen the kissed, as her tongue in her mouth, Sana's hips tilted against her.

Sana felt short of breath as Tzuyu lowered her head and kissed between her breasts and slowly ran her tongue up through her neck.

She gently removed Sana's clothes along with her bra, again she give the latter more sweet and wet kisses on her neck while removing her own clothes.. 

Tzuyu's  hands gently caressed her back, her arms, and her shoulders, and as the latter felt their heated bodies press together.

Tzuyu cupped Sana's breasts while her thumb was rubbing her nipple.. Sana escaped a sweet moan as Tzuyu still continue playing with her breasts..

"Ahhh... T-Tzuyu ~ ah...." Sana become more breathless the moment when Tzuyu suck her left mound.

Tzuyu slide her finger to Sana's thigh, as she gently removed her pants...
Tzuyu removed also her own pants and as she continued kissing Sana's lips...

Tzuyu's hand continue squeezing and massaging Sana's breast while they're kissing torridly while Sana wrap her two legs to Tzuyu's waist to deepen the kissed.