Chapter 49

Tzuyu immediately return the car in the main building... She tries to contact Sana but the latter isn't answering her phone...

She went back to her car and she was happy to see Sana there...

Sana was sitting in the backseat of the car and still she's still sulking because of Tzuyu...

"Why are you sitting there?.." Tzuyu asked..

"I don't want to sit beside you..." Sana pouts as she still sulking at the latter...

Sana put her earphone and start to avoiding the latter...

Tzuyu starts the engine and start driving... Tzuyu suddenly feel guilty, she admitted that it's her fault she was frustratedly irritated earlier because Sana is not on focus...

Tzuyu was stealing a glances on the latter while driving and Sana noticed it, they have an eye contact in the rear mirror Tzuyu was about to smile but Sana suddenly looks away.. 

Tzuyu can't take it anymore so she suddenly stop the car. Sana was confused why the latter suddenly stop the car and she was shocked when Tzuyu went to the backseat and seated beside her...

"Sana..." Tzuyu whine as she remove Sana's earphone... "Sana...."

"What???? 😑...."

"Sorry...." Tzuyu pouts...

"I don't want to talk to you..." Sana said as she face the window beside her.

"Sana...." Tzuyu whines... As she hugs Sana's side waist...

Sana swear to God Tzuyu's whining is one of her weakness. She's just holding herself not to fall in Tzuyu's cuteness...

"Love...." Tzuyu still whining to her... "I just don't want you to get hurt, so I wanted you to master the control and uses of the car.  Sorry for rushing you, sorry if you feel pressured earlier because of me..."

When Sana heard Tzuyu's reason, her heart suddenly melts...

"Sana... Please look at me 😥😥..."

"Fine... Apology accepted .." Sana said as she face the latter... 

"Really? 😍..."

"As if I can be mad at you for a long time..." Sana pouts at her.. 

Tzuyu smile and kissed the latter... "I love you ❤️..."

Sana went back to the passenger seat and Tzuyu continue driving while her right hand was holding sana's hand...

"Sana...."

"Hmmm??..."

"Can't you sleep on my unit tonight?..."

"Uhmm, Okay but I'll just gonna go to the dorm first."

"Sure..." Tzuyu kissed Sana's hand...

Tzuyu dropped Sana first to their dorm to get some clothes and to asked to their Manages  permission, then after that they  went directly to Tzuyu's unit...

"I'm hungry Tzuyu~ah..." Sana pouts...

"I'll just changed first then I'll our foods..."

"Okay 😊.."

After Tzuyu change her clothes Sana went to her room to have a rest..... She's still actually annoyed to Tzuyu so .....

A naughty thoughts came to Sana's mind, she decided to start a VLIVE using their account...

"Annyeong Sapphire's...🙋❤️.." Sana wave her hands.. "How are you 😊???..." Sana is now whispering because she don't want to inform to Tzuyu that she started a VLIVE.

Comments:

Hi Sana Unnie 🙋
•Whoahhh Sana Unnie is beautiful ❤️
•Why are you whispering? 😄
•So cute 🐿️❤️
•Where is Tzuyu Unnie??
•It's that Tzuyu's Room? OMG!!! ❤️

"It's been awhile ~ 😊 yes i'm in Tzuyu's room ㅋㅋㅋ Tzuyu? She's in the kitchen. She's cooking right now.. she don't know I started a VLIVE so I'm just whispering right now..."

Comments:

Why they're not doing a VLIVE together?
•Sana Unnie please say 'Hi' to me 😊
•WE LOVE SATZU from Thailand ❤️
•You're so pretty Sana Unnie 😊😊
•Seems like Sana has a evil plan right now 😄 I wonder what it is 😁😁
•Where's Tzuyu??? ❤️
•SATZU FOREVER ❤️❤️❤️

Meanwhile......

Tzuyu was now knocking on the door. Sana Lock's it so she can't enter ..

"Sana??? Food is ready .."

"Okay, Tzu... Wait a second!..."

"I want to prank Tzuyu later so, shhh 🤫
so quite... ㅋㅋI want to get a revenge.. 😏 I will do a HICKEY PRANK on her so don't tell Tzuyu 😆."

"What are you doing? Why are you locking the door????..."

Comments:

•OMG!! Tzuyu is knocking 😆😆😆
•Can't wait for that prank 😊❤️
•Let's all be quites Sapphires 🤫❤️
•ㅋㅋㅋ Sana unnie is so cute when she's annoyed with Tzuyu Unnie 😆❤️
•LIVE PRANK TONIGHT??? OMG !!!!! 😍
•하하하하  I wonder what Tzuyu Unnie did to Sana Unnie 😆

"SANA???..." Tzuyu knocks once again..

"Coming!!!...."

"I will do VLIVE tonight, so  when she get home let see her reaction. I'll just see you guys later again 🙋 have a wonderful afternoon Sapphires..."

"Sana?? Who are you talking with????..." Tzuyu once again knocked as she heard Sana talking to someone...

Sana finally came out and she was surprised to see Tzuyu infront of the door...

"Ya! ~ you scare me 🤪..." Sana said...

"Who's that?? I heard you were talking with someone..." Tzuyu curiously said...

"Nothing...."

"I heard you .."

"It's Momo, She just remind me our schedule tomorrow... Let's eat..." Sana said as she cling her arms to Tzuyu...

After they eat they went to the living room, to watch a movie.

They're just seated beside each other, Sana was playing some games on her phone while Tzuyu's head was leaning to Sana's shoulder...

After some minutes, Tzuyu become bored so she looks at Sana and the latter was still busy playing...

"Love...."

"Hmmm????..."

"I love you...❤️..."

"I love you 😘..." Sana said without looking to Tzuyu.. 

Tzuyu lean closer to her and kissed the latter's side neck...

"Tzu...." Sana whine as she tickles from Tzuyu's soft lips..

Sana knows Tzuyu's want her attention but she was holding herself not to fall from Tzuyu's cuteness... Not this time, because she still need to execute her plan perfectly.

"Love..." Tzuyu whispered to her ear as she continued kissing the latter's neck..

"Wait, Tzu I'll gonna finish this game..." Sana said...

"Give me a kiss then 😗..." Tzuyu demand...

"Wait..."

"Sana...." Tzuyu started to whine...

"Just wait love ....."

Tzuyu suddenly sucks the latters earlobe and it cause this to Sana to  feel a dozen of voltage in her  body..

"Tzuu......."

"I love you 😊❤️...."

"I love you too..." Sana looks at her...

"Where's my kiss then??..."

"You're so demanding eh 😊..." Sana said as she quickly give Tzuyu a kiss on her lips...