Chapter 11

7:30 (Monday) in the morning TWICE are currently in the practice room dancing and preparing for their upcoming tour.

While Tzuyu went to school, she's now with Chaeyoung and they are both heading  to their first class.

"Ya ~ I heard it with Minari that you & Sana Unnie are officially dating...." Chaeyoung said.

"Yes, It's true ~ "

"Finally you already figured out what you truly feel. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you Chaeyoung Unnie..."

"By the way the Archery Club president message me last night, tomorrow is the start of practicing of the participants to the upcoming  Sport fest."

"I can't attend tomorrow."

"Why?"

"I will go to Jeju tomorrow.  I have something to do there. And it's my dad's order. I'll just gonna start practicing on Wednesday."

"Okay ~ I'll gonna inform the president."

When they arrived at their classroom  their  professor is not yet there so their classmates are still chitchatting with each other.

"Whoah, daebak!! Sana is so Hot on this photo..." One of their boy classmate said.

Tzuyu's ear perks as she hear Sana's name

"She's really beautiful ~ I actually had a chance to held her hand during their fan signing event last year and I swear it's so soft...." Another boy classmate said.

"Damn, She's really hot.... ~ Is she in a relationship?."

"I think she's not in a relationship right now ..."

"So I have a chance tho..."

"In your dreams." And they both laugh  ...

"Then, I'll just gonna continue admiring her. I can't take off my eyes on her... She's so damn gorgeous."

"I imagine kissing her lips tho 😂...."

"Tzuyu ~ are you alright?."

Chaeng whispered as she noticed that Tzuyu's ear are turning red because of anger.

"Damn those pervs." Tzuyu said as she clinched her fist.

"Just calm down, as if they can be with Sana Unnie or they can touch her. Sana~Unnie is a public figure and it's a normal thing that some people fantasize her."

"Well it's not normal for me. I don't like them checking her out, there's a lot of bunch of perverts out there I want to punch them one by one..."

After their morning class Chaeyoung and Tzuyu went to the school cafeteria to have their lunch...

Chaeyoung was on the counter while ordering their foods,  while Tzuyu was waiting for her.