♔︎ 𝐯.

"...Once I could see, once I could feel
Now I am numb, I've become unreal
I walk the night without a goal
Stripped of my heart, my soul "

Chapter V
Charity's pov:

"Why would you wanna be around this hood- trash. You could be on an expensive date with Alexander. What does 'Johnny' have that Alex doesn't?" Jade retorted still giving Johnny a disgusted look from behind. "Jade stop that! If you care so much about alexander and his stupid date then why don't you go on it with him, i could care less! He doesn't have have a grain respect in him. At least Johnny does!" I said as i stormed off to sit back with Johnny.

"Im so sorry.. I thought they would like ya- i
really did.. i figured they would leave us alone-"

"Yeah well looks like you didn't plan on being alone with me at all." Johnny said plainly, showing no expression towards me whatsoever. "No.. its not like that! i- its just.. you're so quiet and i thought that if you got to know me, while also having a group to be around, you could feel more comfortable around me and open up.. i know how you feel about me and all but—"

"Do you Charity? Gosh, that'd be a surprise if you knew anything at all other than Expensive diamond earrings and having the most popular friends in school. Thats what i can't stand about you. Y-y-You think that just because you have money to buy you everything you need in life, that you don't have to work for anything unlike some people. That you don't have to care about other peoples live's and the struggles they go through. Thats what i really think of you Charity." He said keeping his voice at the same tone, still, not looking up at me. I sat there with my mouth open. No one had ever spoken to me like that. I never realized how much of an awful person i was until he called me out on it. Maybe it's because i felt as much of an awful person than i was  at the moment, but i knew he was right. "Is that so..?" I could feel a lump in my throat forming and my vision becoming blurry. I wasn't yet crying, but i had no clue on how to respond to that. He looked at as if he was about to say something but stopped as soon as he saw me ever so gently turn away from him, still glossy eyed. "C-charity.." i heard him curse under his breath as he bit on his nails. He looked like he felt bad for a moment then.
"No no Johnny, i understand. I do. I never realized how i've acted. I mean, you have nothing.. while i have everything and you have to live with seeing it everyday at school..its selfish of me."

"Charity i-"

" its okay." I smiled at him. "I better get home before curfew!" I got up from the chair walking slowly, really taking in what he had said to me. I didn't actually have a curfew, but i knew i wasn't wanted around right now. I had always been treated like some sort of royalty and always had my own opinions and privileges. His words cut deeper than a knife in these thoughts of mine. I never knew my life and actions could affect someone else's so deeply..

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold bb's 💛
~haley~

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。Thanks for reading! Stay gold bb's 💛~haley~

>> song lyrics above: Elvis Presley- What Now My Love <<