♔ 𝐱𝐢.

"...You got me so addicted to the drama
I tell myself I'm done with wicked games
But then I get so numb with all the laughter
That I forget about the pain "

_________________________________________
[ 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕: 𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 ]
_________________________

Chapter XI

"Diana! Jennavie! Dinner's ready" my mom yelled to my two sisters as i set the table and lit the candles. "So you do this every single day?" Johnny asked diffidently. I chuckled. "Yep. This is the amazing life of Charity." I said sarcastically, as my life really wasn't all THAT glamorous. I was only popular because of my looks and partially because I'm a soc, and i can't help either of those things. "Mommy can i sit next to Johnny?" Diana asked looking up to my mom as she laughed. "Uh.. sweetie thats up to him." As Diana looked back at Johnny he blushed a little and patted the empty seat next to him, smiling. How is it possible for a 4 year old to be so adorable?

Everyone sat down to eat, as my dad began his usual conversations asking us about school, talking about work, and cracking a few.. awful. Jokes. Like always.
"So Johnny, Charity tells us you helped her pass the french exam? That's very nice of you. Im sure she thanked you well enough?" Mom said to him.
"Uhm.. y-yeah. She did. Im glad she passed it, i didn't doubt her.." he looked at me and lightly smiled. "Thats nice. Well thank you for that. She's been struggling with that language for a while and i would help her but well, ya know. Its french." Me, mom and Johnny all laughed. After dinner and talking for a while, everyone had finished and i made my way to fix up the guest bedroom for Johnny, just as i heard a small knock on the bedroom door. "Come in. Oh hi Johnny. Just fixin' the bed up for ya." I turned around to see him in better, cleaner clothes. "T-thanks" he said looking at a book.
"Gone with the wind. My all time favorite book- and movie- ironically." I giggled. "This is Ponyboy's all time favorite movie and book too.. you both sure have a lot in common." He flipped through the pages. "I guess we do! Anyways, bed is all yours there is a bunch of clean clothes that should fit you in the dresser and if you wanna take a shower or use the bathroom its right across the hall straight from the bedroom okay? He nodded.
"I uh.. hope you're comfortable with all of this.. i know it's not everyday you get pulled into a new family and all. Especially mine.." i smiled at him.
"Don't worry. Its p-perfect. definitely better than sleeping out there."
"Well.. goodnight Johnny! Sweet dreams" i shun a sweet smile as brightly as i could, as i saw him blush, scratching the back of his head shyly. "Goodnight Charity."

Who would have though that someone like Johnny would be staying in my home. It's like everyday is a new surprise with him. I just wan't to be with him everyday because.. it's like an adventure. Once you try it, you can't get enough. Gosh.. i think im either delusional, of falling for a greaser.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold bb's 💛
~Haley~

>> Song lyrics above; Louis Tomlinson + Bebe Rexha - Back To You <<

Word Count: 572