♔ 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

" I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure.
'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major. I got my boys with me, at least those in favor. And if we don't meet before I leave, I hope I'll see you later. "

_______

𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

"First stop'll be Windrixville." Johnny said as we crouched through the tall grass. We spotted the freight train from afar. We quickly ran onto one of the boxcars, hiding from the railroad workers immediately once we got in.

Once they finally walked away, we all took deep breaths of relief. Now the hard part was over; not getting caught.

Johnny stared at the gun Dally had given him. "I don't see why he gave me this.. i couldn't shoot someone.."

I looked at the fear and stress in his face. He pretty much had the lives of his own girlfriend and his 14 year old best friend on his hands. But we had his too.

He gets hurt or caught, we go along with him.

I sighed. "You'd better get some sleep Pony.. it's been a long night for you." I patted his shoulder.

"What about you?" Pony asked.

"What about me?"

"Are you gonna rest too?"

"I'm okay, i'm well rested enough. You can get some sleep too Johnny.." i said as Johnny made eye contact with me.

"No way, i need to keep an eye out for when we get there. Plus.. i don't think i could sleep right now with everything i've done.." Johnny looked back at the gun.

Pony curled up in Dally's jacket, laying on Johnny's legs for a pillow with the gun right beside him. He experienced more than any 14 year old should in just one day.

____

As a few minutes passed, i never fell asleep. I sat right beside Johnny looking out the boxcar to the view of plain fields of grass and a few tree's that were lit up by the moonlight.

Johnny couldn't sleep either, all he could do was look over me and Pony, which worried me since i had never really seen him so stressed or worried.

Thanks for reading
𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂  𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭

Song lyrics above: Lukas Graham - 7 Years Old

Word count: 372 ( sowwy for late chapter! )