♔ 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.

[ Even though what you was doin' wasn't tasteful
Even though you out here lookin' so ungrateful
I'ma keep it movin' be classy and graceful
I told 'em it's no friends in the game, you ain't learned that yet ]

CHAPTER XXIV
Charity's pov:

As i walked, shivering in the cold wind of town, it began to rain. At this point, that didn't bother me. It didn't bother me that i was in little clothing and beyond freezing from the rain that stormed upon me. I couldn't cry, or be mad, or anything. My walking was slow as i dragged my feet looking into the dark distance with only the lights from the street lights to see. How would i explain anything to anyone?  The only people i would be able to tell is the gang. I wish i wouldn't have to tell Johnny, but from the bruises all over me and the scar i would probably have on my forehead from Alexander throwing me against the wall, it would make it pretty hard for his to not see them. But, the only safe place right now was Pony's house.

At the house

I slowly walked up the steps. As i looked through the open window right by the door, it displayed the whole gang, together watching some movie while eating dinner. They were all laughing and telling jokes to each other and just being happy. I was now hesitant on if i wanted to go in there and ruin everyone's good mood or make them worry. I was about to walk back down the steps before i heard Pony saying he was gonna come out here to smoke, so i quickly and quietly tried to run down the stairs but he caught me just as soon as he opened the door. "Charity! You're here!" He sounded happy as i was still turned away from him. "Why are you all wet? Did you walk here in the rain wearing that??" He said serious. "Charity?" I was still turned around before i heard johnny walking down the stairs, slowly. "Charity?" His soft voice said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched at the memory of Alexander treating me so harshly. I know it WASN'T Alexander or anything like that, but i couldn't get the feeling of him kicking me like i was worthless. His face went into complete shock and i could see tears forming in his eyes as i stood more into the light coming from the porch making the bleeding gash of blood that ran down my face and the multiple nail marks and bruises visible on my body. "W-what..." before he could say anything, i ran into his arms and started to cry. Hard. I couldn't even help how fast the tears ran down my face as it soaked his tan brown shirt. I heard the rest of the gang coming outside. No one was saying anything, or moving or making any noise for that matter. The only noise heard was the sounds of my uncontrollable sobbing and whimpers. Johnny just held me, slowly rubbing my back. After about 5 minutes of just standing in the now lighter rain, i pulled away from the long hug and looked down. I just walked up the stairs past everyone and went inside the house, sitting on the couch, putting my head into my hands. The gang followed and i could see they all looked extremely worried now. "Charity.. did someone jump you?!" Two bit huffed while frowning. I looked up at him with blurry vision and scoffed. "You could say that." My voice cracked from sadness. "W-what does that mean? Charity?" Johnny sat down next to me. "A-alexan—"
"God.. DAMN it!! What did he do??" Johnny raised his voice, causing me and the whole gang to look at him in shock. He had never raised his voice like that. Not when he was mad at me, or even when his Dad hit him with a glass bottle. "He.. he showed up w-with other socs a-and he was drunk.. he got mad that i kept acting like i was confident and like a tough guy around him... he threw me against the wall and i hit my head on it.. but then he told the other socs to leave a-and he just started kicking me a-and hitting me.. but i kept telling him no.. b-but then he—" i choked on my words as i began to cry again. I heard a few Shrieks and mumbled curses come from the gang, but nothing from Johnny. I tilted my head up to see him and all i saw was a single tear sliding down his cheek as he stared at me in utter sadness. "Johnny..." i whispered. He pulled me into a hug only this time, he was lightly whimpering in MY shoulder instead of the other way around. The gang came up to us and rubbed the both of our backs. The rest of the night we sorta just stayed this way, just.. sad.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°
thanks for reading!
stay gold 💛
~Haley~

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。thanks for reading! stay gold 💛~Haley~

>> Song Lyrics above: Nicki Minaj - Pills and Potions <<

Word count: 893