♔ 𝐱𝐯𝐢.

"...Aren't you the guy who tried to
Hurt me with the word "goodbye"?
Though it took some time to survive you
I'm better on the other side
I'm all good already
So moved on, it's scary
I'm not where you left me at all "

Chapter XVI
Charity's pov:

"You first Ms. Colett. In my office." The Principle pointed her finger in a 'come with me' signal. I looked at Johnny with still watery eyes. I could tell he felt horrible. I was glad Pony or him was safe from the soc boys but also mostly glad they didn't start a huge fight. That was the last thing this day needed. I sat down on the black chair in the middle of her office as she sat down and sighed. "Care to explain you kicking Mr. Hudson?" She put on her glasses, giving me a demeaning look. "I-i don't have any excuse for it, b-but im sure you saw him slap me right to the ground! I only got involved because he was harrasing Johnny and Ponyboy but then he started to call me names and threw my lunch to the ground and i-it was an angry reflex!" I said trying to convince her of what happened. She chuckled under her breath. "A reflex? While i'm sure you understand the rules of MY school; need i not to remind you." She cleared her throat. "I tolderate ZERO harassment or bullying of ANY kind. I saw you hit Alexander and saw nothing else of the sort. I don't care if this was a "reflex" or not, i will not have it in my school. Got it?" I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I had been accused of bullying when i was intending to stand up for friends. My cheek stung like someone had taken an extremely hot object and threw it at my face. I looked down letting a tear fall from my eye. "Yes ma'am." I said with a shaky voice. "Considering your perfect school record, besides this inconvenience, i have no choice but to suspend you from school for 5 days. You're lucky it's not 2 weeks Ms. Colett. I'll be calling your parents. You're dismissed." I looked at her with even glossier eyes. I can't believe this! I stood up, smoothing my suits skirt. I could feel myself quiver from trying to hold back my tears but as soon as i saw Johnny, for some reason it all just came out. I walked faster towards him as his face lit up with worry and hugged him. At first he was hesitant to hug me back but soon hugged me tightly but gentle enough not to hurt me.
"You four boys. My office." The principle came back outside. "Oh and- wait here Charity. You're parents will be here soon." She looked at me in a derogatory way. Johnny let go of me looking at me sullenly. As the boys went into her office, i sat down  waiting for my parents to get here. Gosh... what would they think.. my dad will kill me.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold 💛
~haley~

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。Thanks for reading!Stay gold 💛~haley~

>> Song Lyrics above: Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now <<

Word Count: 535