♔ 𝐱𝐱.

"..Out of the blue and into the black
You pay for this and they give you that
Once you're gone you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black "

Chapter XX

"You almost ready?"

"Yep. We can go now." Johnny said in reply, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. I could finally go back to school. I have to say, i love not having to go to school, but when i know i could be going but i can't, its just boring then. We talked the whole way to Pony's house. Mainly about random stuff, to be specific, zombies. "T-there's just no point to them! I mean, they don't want to kill their leader, or eachother, they don't want to take over the world, there's nothing interesting about them! They're just... hungry! For brains. I mean c'mon??" I laughed hard at how much he disliked zombies. When we got to Pony's house, he was already sitting on the stair steps waiting for us. "What about zombie's?" He grinned. "Johnny thinks they aren't interesting." I looked at him in a mocking way. "What— dude, they're super interesting! They eat almost all of humanity. Animals, PEOPLE, basically everything. How's that not interesting??"

"See!? Thank you Pony!" I  snickered as he looked down laughing.
We spent the whole rest of the walk we debated over whether zombies, ghosts and all those "spooky" stuff were cool, laughing all they way to school. "Hey Johnny, can i talk to you? Uh.. alone?" Pony asked him, looking at me.

"Go ahead, im gonna get a drink from the vending machine." I looked at them curiously, walking away.

Johnny's pov:

"Yes pony?" I asked him, wondering why he couldn't say what he needed to in front of me AND Charity.
"So. You like her now? And not just in a friendly way, but LIKE like." He said smirking.
"What are we, 3rd graders? I-i don't like her man.. i'm not annoyed of her anymore but.. i dont.." i couldn't bring myself to say i really didn't like her. Truth be told, everyday i spent with her, every night i spent staying up super late talking with her about life, every morning i spent walking with her to school, talking about random, funny stuff and getting to see her perfect smile or hear her laugh that was just so intoxicating, i fell in love with her. But i could NEVER admit how i really feel about her. Probably not even to Pony or Dally and i told them EVERYTHING. Always. Just... one secret can't hurt anyone. Plus, she doesn't feel the same way.

"You like her. Just admit it. I won't tell her." He chuckled.
I really, really want to.. but i shouldn't.. but.. i could always trust him right?
"Fine man! I don't just like her, i-i think i love her.." his cheeky grin disappeared to a shocked look. "Just.. just don't tell her, alright?" He nodded slowly. "I gotta get to class..see you at lunch?" Pony asked. "Yeah. I'm walking Charity to class.. "
"Ooo have fun." He smirked once again. "She asked me to. Don't get any ideas." I shook my head sarcastically"
"Fine. I'm not sayin' anything" he put his hands up defensively. As i turned around to find Charity, she also turned around, flipping her hair perfectly showing her smooth, and soft jaw. She really was perfect. "You done having you're secret conversation with Pony?" She chuckled. "Uh.. yeah. It was just something stupid.." she smiled and looked away. I couldn't help but still stare at her. Especially today, she looked amazing.

But i really need to get her out of my head before i start not being able to focus on school work.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°
Thanks for reading!
Stay Gold 💛
~Haley~

>> Song lyrics above: Chromatics - out of the blue, into the Black

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

>> Song lyrics above: Chromatics - out of the blue, into the Black. <<

Word count: 652