♔︎ 𝐯𝐢𝐢.

"...You got me hooked up on the feeling
You got me hanging from the ceiling
Got me up so high I'm barely breathing
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go.. "

Chapter VII
The rest of the week had been quite exhausting. I didn't have many friends anymore since they all blew up on me at lunch. Not many people talked to me anymore. The only people i had left were the greasers. More specifically, Johnny, Pony, Two bit and the rest of their gang. I hadn't formally met them yet, but i've seen them around and talked with them for a bit but thats about it.
"Hey Charity. You wanna come over to my house for a bit? Maybe hang out with the gang for real this time?" Pony grinned pulling a book out of the book shelf. "Hah. yeah that'd be nice...." i paused for a moment, looking out to the distance of the library. "w-whats wrong?" He asked, looking towards the same way i looked. It was Johnny, and a few socs, following Alexander. We slowly and quietly walked closer to them. "You think you can just walk all up in here and take whatever you want? Huh, you piece of greaser trash? Like Charity? Yeah i know you been hanging around her. Something tells me she ain't into broken trash like you." Him and the rest of the soc's burst out laughing. I wasn't going to take this anymore, and clearly, neither was Pony. "Hey you leave him alone right now or so help me-"

"Yeah! What the hell Alexander!" As soon i said that, he stopped talking to his friends and turned back around to see all of us standing there. He had that stupid small grin on his face as he made his way fully turned around.

"Fancy meeting you here cutie

"Fancy meeting you here cutie." He said smirking now.
"Call me that one more time or i swear. I. Will. Make your life suck. Worse than you could ever imagine i dont care what the cost is. You will leave me alone, you will leave Johnny alone, and you will leave everyone else alone. Understood?" I said with every ounce of confidence i had in me. Actually, scratch that, i was petrified. But it made do.

"See, i don't think it's that easy now, is it boys?"
They all stood behind him, shaking their heads "no" as they attempted to look tough.
"I don't care how obsessed you are with me, i will never, And i mean ever, fall for someone like you. You've been at it since grade school Alex, and failed every single year. Now get up and go do something with your meaningless life before i pull my parents, and your parents into this and have your REAL school record pulled up and have your whole academic and social future ruined. Got it?" I stood close to him, face to face. He had a shocked and angry face on him as i casually wrapped my arms around Pony's and Johnny's shoulders, walking out of the library leaving Alexander and his socs shocked to the core.

As we walked out i breathed out deeply, as i was really so scared i had to hold my breath. I don't know where that confidence or anger came from, but that- was scary.
"Charity! Wha- where did that come from?? T-that was the most awesome thing i'd ever seen!" Pony said laughing loud as he removed my arm from his shoulder. I looked at him wide eyed. "Awesome?? I think i would have passed out if i kept in my breath any longer! I was terrified!" I said, eventually laughing with pony. For a moment i had forgotten Johnny was there. He stayed so quiet the whole time i didn't even realize he was there for a split second until he finally said something. "Charity..?"

I looked at him. " t-thanks.. i mean.. thank y-you. So much.." he said. He actually sounded genuine because he was looking at me straight in the eye instead of looking down or wherever else. I just smiled lightly at him. "i- WE- got your back, Johnny." Me and Pony smiled as we patted Johnny's back. "Golly.. thanks you two.. now you got me feelin' all mushy and soft from all this." He playfully grinned. We all laughed, walking outside since school was now over. I didn't plan on stopping to go back home since i knew i would get questioned on where i was going, and i couldn't exactly lie about going to a greasers house to my parents, so i just walked with Pony and Johnny, straight to Pony's house. For once, i felt accomplished.. of myself. I helped him. I stood up to him. I felt happy and proud that i had made real friends who stood up for not only me, but each other too. And i planned on doing the same.

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold 💛

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。Thanks for reading! Stay gold 💛

>> song above: Kehlani- Gangsta <<

Word amount: 842