♔ 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.

[ The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad
If we got each other, and that's all we have
I will be your lover, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you
When the world's not perfect
When the world's not kind ]

CHAPTER XXXII
CHARITY's POV

I Looked at Johnny constantly as we walked to the Movie house. He seemed to be sad about the fact that i had to pay for some stupid food and it was upset. I didn't want him to have to feel like he should always pay for everything just to make me happy.

We finally got to the movies. The gang went in, while Johnny stopped me. "Charity? Can i talk to ya for a second?"

I turned my head at Johnny, away from the gang. "Yeah. Sure, uh.. you guys go in and get whatever." I half smiled.

"Whats up Johnny?"

"Well, i think it's time i moved out.. of your house. We agreed that i would only stay there after my shoulder healed and its been weeks after it healed.. i don't want to feel like i'm invading anymore.." Johnny said leaning against the wall.

I frowned. To be honest, i was sad because he seemed to be my only comfort whenever i was at home. "O-okay. Are you sure, though? Me and my family really don't mind.." i pleaded.

"I'm sure.. but- i'll still wake up early enough to walk to your house in the morning so we can go to school together." He smiled.

"Okaay, im convinced." I chuckled.

"Okay.. now lets go feed those fiends in there some junk food and watch a nice movie, huh?"

I nodded, smiling, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder casually, and walking me into the movies.
Of course to see Two bit, and Dally grabbing all sorts of Candies, trying to fit it all in their shirts, and Soda, Steve and Pony stocking up on Pepsi's and Cokes and even Slushies. They really were wild fiends.

˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold 💛
( sorry for short chapter! I'm too busy nowadays to properly update 🥺 )

>> Song lyrics above: Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each other <<

Word Count: 371