♔ 𝐱𝐱𝐱.

[ Hand in my hand and you promised to never let go
We're walking the tightrope
High in the sky
We can see the whole world down below
We're walking the tightrope
Never sure, will you catch me if I should fall?
Well, it's all an adventure
That comes with a breathtaking view
Walking the tightrope
With you. ]

CHAPTER XXX
Charity's Pov:

For the first time all week, i slept greatly. It finally wasn't raining, the birds were out and chirping, and best of all, i got to wake up with Johnny. Conveniently, we both woke up at the same time. "Good morning bed head" i playfully furrowed my eyes brows at Johnnys messy black hair. He had washed all of his hair grease out so it looked soft and fluffier than usual. He chuckled "good morning to you too, geez" he grinned.

"Hey so, are you gonna do it today? The whole thing with your parents?" He asked

"I.. don't know yet.. m-maybe if the conversation sorta somehow comes up, i'd be able to.. but i'm just not 1000% sure.."

"Hey, i understand." He half smiled. "Uh.. wanna go walk to the gangs house later? I was thinking we could all go to the Dingo together?"

"Sure."

A few moments later:

As i looked through my closet for clothes to wear, my parents came into my room. "Charity?" My dad said in a low voice.

I stepped out of my closet after getting dressed, acting like i didn't know what they wanted to talk about. "Yeah?"

"We wanted to talk about your behavior yesterday."
"Okay.."

"What was that all about? You and Alexander used to be such good friends."
I scoffed. "No, mom. You MADE us be "good friends" i never wanted to. How can you not see that he's a drunk, horrible, person??"

My mom and dad both went wide eyed. "Charity! You do not speak about him like that! What's gotten into you??"

I looked at them as they seemed worried, then at Johnny, who was now in my room. I was terrified to tell them the story. I didn't know if i could or how i would start to.. i began to tear up. My parents looked at each other. All the feelings and emotions came rushing back to me. "W-Why are you crying..? Should we leave you alone—"

"No.. i think you should stay." Johnny stood up saying. He looked at me with a confident look, nodding his head. 'You can do this.'

"Something Happened." I choked on my own words due to crying so badly.

My parents just stood there, looking even more curious.

"To me." I finished, seeing their expressions change to sadness. "Wh-what?"
"And Alexander did it." I cried out. "What did he do?!" My dad shouted, making me jump.

Once i told them what happened, as Johnny encouraged me to tell the the WHOLE story, it was mostly my mom who comforted and consoled me whole my dad stayed furious at Alexander.