♔ 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

"Can you tell me a secret?
Can you tell me what's wrong with me?
I know I should be angry
But I can barely feel a thing"

____________

𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚟𝚒

I sat next to Johnny who was staring at his blood covered switch blade.

I looked over at the two lifeless bodies on the pavement. It's so strange how one minute, they were living, breathing people.. now they're dead.

I swiftly turned my head to see pony leaned up against the fountain.

"You really killed him, huh, Johnny?"

I looked down, then back at the bodies.

"Yeah.." Johnny's voice quivered.

"I had to. They were drowning you, Pony.. and they had a blade.. they were gonna beat me up..." He explained.

"Like they did before..?" I asked. Pony looked at him as if he was wondering the same thing.

"Yeah. Like they did before.."

"Where did the other Socs go? W-what if they go off and tell the police.." i panicked.

"They ran when i stabbed them. They all ran..." Johnny went on saying with a quiet voice.

I felt bad, knowing Johnny never meant for anything like this to ever happen in his life, but now that it has, he's scared. That, i knew for sure.

"Johnny!" Pony screamed. Me and Johnny looked across the park to see Pony leaning on the equipment.

"What are we gonna do? They put you in electric chair for killing people!" Pony said, nearly in tears. Johnny shook his head in frustration.

"I'm scared Johnny.. what are we gonna do?!"

Johnny got up, going to a patch of grass and burying his blade. As he finished, he ruffled his hair, groaning as he listened to Pony go on talking.

He grabbed Pony by his sweatshirt. "Come on, Ponyboy, calm down! Get ahold of yourself.." Johnny said in a fearful tone.

Pony nodded his head.

"What if we r-ran away?" I said, looking at them as they turned their heads at me.

"What?" Johnny said.

"Well we gotta do something, get out of here! The police will be here soon and while i'll probably be let off with a warning, you guys will no doubt get in trouble and i'm not gonna have that happen!"

Johnny was quiet, as he was thinking.

"Dally." Johnny said with finality. "Dally'll get us outta here. W-we'll need money, maybe a gun, and a plan.."

Me and Pony made eye contact as we were shocked with how cool Johnny seemed about most of this.

"Well where can we find him?" My voice cracked from the tears beginning to well up.

"I think at buck Merrill's place. He said somethin' bout a party this afternoon.." Johnny said.

"Then we'll go check.. come on Ponyboy, it'll be okay.." i wrapped my arm around him in reassurance.

~~~

Hope you enjoyed
𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂  𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭

  Song lyrics above; Bea Miller - Feel Something

Word count: 481