All Tied Up (Yuji and Maggie)

Yuji flexed his fingers under the black gloves he wore and took his time going through the zoom options on his camera. He wanted to make sure he had the angles just right. There was no room for error. Every moment needed to be captured and it was important that he caught the moments when she reached her peak..

Maggie sat on her knees with her hands bound behind her back. She was completely bare before him and she still got shy whenever the camera was pointed at her. The red rope bound her wrists together tightly but not enough to cut off the blood flow in her fingers. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun on her head and her lips were covered in Yuji's gloss of choice. There was something about those shimmering lips that drove him absolutely mad.. His jaw was slack and his eyes would darken, focusing on her plump lips.

Maggie lifted her head and looked to the ceiling. A long length of rope hung from it and the other end looped around her waist. With enough force, she would be suspended above the floor.

Soon enough...

Yuji's chest was bare and tapered, black, cargo pants sat low on his hips. A simple, thin, silver chain hung around his neck but he didn't like to wear too many articles of clothing when he worked. His camera's lense extended slowly and Yuji snapped a picture of Maggie's dazzling teeth sinking into her moist bottom lip. He groaned lowly, licking his own... The camera zoomed in on Maggie's breasts, the nipples were covered with red, heart shaped, pasties.. A picture was taken of those as well.

Maggie shivered from the draft that filled the large room. All the tiny hairs on her body rose and her skin broke out in goosebumps.

How much longer did she have to wait?

Yuji adjusted the tripod and hit record.. His cock was throbbing... They had both waited long enough..

Maggie watched Yuji approach her slowly and blushed when he towered over her kneeled form..

Yuji's long hair brushed his collar bone and he had rope in his hand. He circled Maggie once before kneeling behind her and lacing the fabric around her breasts like a body harness. The remaining length of the knotted rope were tied into a large bow that rested in the middle of her back.

The rope pushed her breasts up higher and Yuji placed his hands on her hips, pulling her backward. Maggie's back was pressed to his front and she started to tremble. Yuji snaked his hand up her back and gripped her bun. This action forced her head up and left her neck exposed to him. Yuji placed his mouth next to her ear, his warm breath tickling her neck.

Maggie gasped and moaned when Yuji started to suck on the left side of her neck...

Maggie's chest rose and fell as the anticipation grew.
Yuji released her hair to grab both of her breasts in his hands. Yuji had large hands with long, slender fingers. Maggie's body heated up whenever he touched her and when she closed her eyes at his touch.. he let his hands fall at his sides. Yuji stood to his feet and Maggie watched him walk toward a rope that was secured to a wall hook..

Yuji grabbed the rope and wrapped it around his fist. He locked eyes with Maggie before looking toward the ceiling. Yuji tugged, throwing his body weight backward and Maggie felt herself rising. Yuji pulled harder, walking backward and watched Maggie's feet leave the floor. His lean muscles rippled and he made quick work of tying the rope to another wall hook. Maggie dangled from the rope and Yuji took rapid shots of her floating form.

When he was standing in front of her again, he cradled her face in his hands, watching her mouth fall open in wonder. He brushed his thumb across her lips and stuck it in his mouth..

Cherries..

Yuji planted a hard, open mouth kiss on her lips and sucked on her tongue. A string of saliva trailed from her mouth to his when he pulled back.

Yuji removed his gloves slowly and lifted one of her legs up high..

Maggie squirmed when Yuji cuffed her leg under the knee and used his other hand to insert two fingers inside of her. They pushed in deep and Maggie cried out when he started to finger f*ck her entrance..

Maggie's head fell back and Yuji let her body fell back against his lean figure. Maggie started to whine and whimper, the noises coming from his erotic torture indicating that Maggie was extremely wet.
When she started to scream from the pleasure, Yuji talked her through it.

"Ssshhh, ssssh,, ssshhh... I know.. I'm here. Let go..."

Yuji removed his fingers, stuck them in his mouth, and stuck them back inside of her. He sped up the movement of his fingers and used his thumb to circle her engorged c|it. Maggie jerked in his arms and screwed her eyes closed tightly. She bit into her lip harshly.. she was about to explode.

Yuji circled her pearl faster and Maggie cried out, squirting onto the floorboard..

Her chest heaved up and down quickly. Yuji lowered her leg and removed his fingers. Maggie's release dripped from his fingers. Yuji went back to his camera and stopped the recording. He rewatched the scene that had just unfolded and clutched himself when he watched her eyes roll. The whites of her eyes made her  look like a beautiful possessed doll..
Yuji lowered her body to the floor carefully and released himself from his pants. Maggie came face to face with his hard cock and opened her mouth wide when he clutched her hair.

"なめてほしい.."
(Lick it../Suck it..)
He said lowly.

Yuji slid down her throat with ease and cursed when she gagged around him. Maggie watched him with low eyes as he twitched inside her mouth. Yuji bobbed her head and felt his balls tighten. He slid all the way out and almost came on her face when the spit trailed down her neck..

The most beautiful woman he had ever seen was bound and on her knees before him.

Yuji thrusted back into her mouth and held her head down. Maggie gagged around him and stared at him with teary eyes. The sensations of her mouth were pushing him over the edge and when he saw tears fall down her cheeks, he came inside her mouth..

He held her head with one hand and didn't pull away until she swallowed all of his semen..

Maggie took deep breathes when he slid out and Yuji caressed her cheek lovingly as she caught her breath..

************************************************

So...

We good?

👀

I felt like this could have been better but that's all I got.

More requests to come ❤️
(And they are still open so drop them in the comments)

As always,
Thank you for reading, commenting and voting.
_Maddie ❤️