Chapter 10

In the black luxury car, the person in the co-pilot's seat pointed to the outside and turned his head to the man in the back seat: "Boss, this is Ping'an Village. From here, go south and walk for five minutes to the subway entrance. And it's ten-minute drive from the apartment, it is very suitable to build it there, just ... "

He was embarrassed. " It's just that the people here are not very good to talk to, and the compensation they ask is too high. "

Ping An Village is not a community like any other village.

These houses were built forty or fifty years ago. They were originally dormitories assigned to employees of the factory. For some historical reasons, these houses did not have legal property rights. Later, when the factory closed, the house that build on the property become an issue.

The location of Ping An Village is very good. A few decades ago, it was still an industrial zone. Later, as the city developed, the factory either closed down or moved out. This place has gradually become the most prosperous area of ​​the city.

The location is good, but the area of ​​the land is not large. At first, not many developers valued it. The surrounding area gradually became more and more prosperous. House prices rose two steps a day. When businessmen want to develop this area, they encounter with the resident with the lion's mouth.

"There are several other places here, but in the end, they didn't talk about it. Rong Hao also talked to some other people a few months ago. These people asked for fifty thousand." 

The co-pilot shook his heads, It seems that this request is ridiculous. "The average house price is only 40,000. They will fall down when the wind blows. How dare they ask for this price!" Should developers say that they can't afford the price? Surely not.

It's just that being a businessman they aim to make profit. The area has been gradually surrounded by tall buildings, and the city's official website is currently being updated. It is not impossible to cut off the water and electricity in this area by writing.

As soon as the water and electricity are cut, it will be more difficult for the residents to survive. When they negotiate about it later, the initiative is in their hands. Most people currently have this idea.

He said: "We have confirmed with the municipal government that the official website will be updated before end of this year, or we can change the land in Changxing Town. It depend on you boss ..."

The person in the back seat didn't speak.

He looked not more than thirty, with a beautiful face and elegant temperament. His long fingers rested on the laptop keyboard and typing, making people around him unconsciously nervous.

On the screen in front of Jiang Mingyuan, a map of the city plan was displayed. He looked at it for a while: "Just wait for this place. You can talk and try to remove all the residents before the end of the year."

"But the price!"

"Follow according to the average price." He looked up and said to the subordinates who did not agree. "It is difficult for tenants to cope with it, and there is room for the government to negotiate the land price."

The subordinates also hesitated. That's not as much as it's given ...

"Why, is there still a problem?" Jiang Mingyuan looked up.

Faced with the expressionless face, the subordinate swallowed his saliva, pressed down the voice to object in his heart, and shook his head: "No, no problem, I'll arrange it when I go back."

Jiang Mingyuan turned his head and looked at the rows of house outside. Later he averted his eyes and said to the driver: "Go back." The driver started the car, turned around and drove out, and behind them, a blue light car was also started.

...

Little Star has exaggerated this "big car" with all the words he knows, and the employees of the moving company could not help but endure their laughter..

He closed the car door, took a towel to wipe the fog on the window, and asked Little Star after wiping: "Do you want to drive a big car when you grow up?"