Chapter 41

The restaurant has been running for more than ten days. Cheng Huan doesn't need to worry too much about it anymore. She just went there to check once a day.

Today, it's raining all day long. This kind of weather is most suitable for the hot pot. When Cheng Huan went to the store, she took some ingredients back and prepared to cook hot pot at home for dinner.

It is not difficult to make the hot pot. The most important part is to cook soup.

Remove the boiled meat from the pot and add fresh water. Boil it on medium heat for one hour. After that, remove the bones, add milk and mix well. Then add the onion, salt and tomato slices.

The soup base was cooked in advance and it will be heated when Little Star come back. The house is full of strong aroma.

Little Star smelled a tantalizing scent before he even entered the door. The food he had eaten at noon was almost digested. The little guy was hungry. He rushed into the living room. He took off the earmuffs and gloves and threw the schoolbag on the sofa and run to the kitchen.

The fire on the gas stove had been turned off. Little Star tiptoes trying to look into the pot but couldn't see anything because he was to short. He dropped his hand in regret and swallow his saliva. He turned to Cheng Huan and ask: "What is it, mom? Smell so good. I want to eat it."

Gu Yuan: "This is a hot pot soup base. We can't eat it yet. Later, we have to put the meat in it and we can only eat it when it is cooked." Cheng Huan hurried Little Star to go outside. She starts the fire again and put the last few things in.

After it's boiled, Cheng Huan put the red dates and wolfberry into the pot. Cheng Huan turned off the fire, found a stove and take the pot with the soup base and put it on the table.

The hot pot dishes are ready. She also made an egg crust in the afternoon. The thin egg crust wraps the meat. Chest nut and carrot are added to the meat. It was refreshing and greasy. In addition to the meat, Cheng Huan also bought a lot of vegetables and soy products. Fresh baby tomatoes, broccoli and tender tofu, etc. were neatly placed on the plate.

There are more than a dozen dishes on the table. If you look at the quantity, two-person eating will surely not finished it.

The stove ignited a faint blue flame and the water in the pot boiled again. Cheng Huan put a few pieces of meat into it and stirred it with a chopstick. She said to Little Star who was drooling at the side: "Wait a minute until this meat is cooked. It can be eaten in a minute. "

As soon as she finished speaking, suddenly the doorbell rang.

Little Star was staring at the food in front of him and have no intention to open the door. Cheng Huan gets up and opens the door.

A person standing outside the door who she hadn't seen in 11 days greeted her: "Good evening, are you eating?"

As soon as Cheng Huan saw him, the memories of the last weekend came to mind. She wanted to close immediately but the man was already squeezing in.

Cheng Huan regretted the missed opportunity. She awkwardly closed the door and asked him back: "Have you eaten?"

With a few paper bags in his hands, the man turned his head and said no. He was wearing a full suit and a little tired on the face but his expression was very gentle. He tried to ask Cheng Huan: "Can I eat here?"

Of course not, you must go quickly!

Cheng Huan ground her teeth and wanted to refuse him but before the words can be spoken, the little traitor at home became a leading party.

Little Star was waiting for time to eat. He has been counting while looking at the meat. Before he could count to sixty, he heard a familiar voice and turned his head to see that his father was back!