Chapter 27

Eight hundred thousand a year is already a very favorable price for the shop at this location, but Cheng Huan can't afford it.

Currently her business is very good, but she only saved 100,000 yuan, and she's still short on transfer fee. Moreover, in addition to the installation fee, the decoration of the store was also expensive.

Cheng Huan was a little lost, why can't she come through early? She felt a pity in her heart and said to the person on the other end of the phone: "I'm sorry, I don't have enough money now, just ..."

"That's okay, I'm not in a hurry ." There is still a chance: "It's not too late for you to save enough money and find me."

It 's estimated that the contract will expire before she can save enough money. Cheng Huan sighed and thanked him. She hang up the phone, the anxiousness in Cheng Huan's heart is also gone, no matter how good the store are, it is useless unless you have enough money.

She was not in a good mood and did not have the enthusiasm to continue shopping. When Little Star finished his cake, she took him back home.

Little Star is quite attentive to the business of the stall. He is a sensible and filial child. He heard that his mother can be less tired after moving to a new store, so he ask about it almost every day. Cheng Huan only said that she hadn't done it yet.

After she went back that day, she asked the agency to help her search another store. Where the area not too large and the location must be good. The main thing was that the rent should not exceed 50,000 yuan a year.

This time, the news about the store haven't come out yet but another news come.

"What did you say?" Cheng Huan was stunned, still unable to calmly process with the news she just received: "Demolition?"

"Yeah, Ping'an Village is going to be demolished. So every household get a compensation." The man on the other side of the phone said a lot of things: "If you think it's okay, you should come back whenever you want. We just need your permission to measure the house and after that all the other things will be handle by us."

He thought about it and said again: "This time the price given is very interesting, If you missed it, next time may not be so good. "

Cheng Huan responded and said that she would go back if she had time. Hanging up the phone, she still couldn't react.

The person who just called was the director on the other side of Ping'an Village and said that the house there was going to be demolished.

Ping'an Village was the house where the original owner lived. It was a factory dormitory built in the last decades. It was originally assigned to the original owner's grandparents. Later, when the grandparents died, they had no other relatives, and the house fell on the original owner.

Although she knew that the house belonged to the original owner in name, Cheng Huan had never thought about it.

At first, Ping'an Village has less land and the prices is expensive, and it seems to be a famous house in the city. Everyone seems to think that it is impossible for someone to remove it in a short time. Secondly, because of some special regulations of the last decades, the house over there had no property rights and could not be inherited as an inheritance.

In other words, as long as the original household dies. The house is automatically nationalized and has nothing to do with Cheng Huan. If the developer directly demolished her house without saying anything to her it consider nothing was wrong.

Cheng Huan does not think that the developer is unclear about this matter. Businessman value profit and they can save millions of dollars in demolition by removing one household. How could anyone refuse such good thing?