Chapter 40

"No need." Jiang Mingyuan refused: "My place was not to far, I can just go back and wash."

There is only a woman and a child living in the house. He knows that there will be no change of clothes for men. Jiang Mingyuan finished pushing Little Star to Cheng Huan and was ready to leave.

"It's very cold outside. It won't be good if you go back like this." Cheng Huan took Little Star and blow dried his hair. The little guy's hair was very short. It dried in two minutes. She patted his son head and let him go to bed to sleep. She stopped Jiang Mingyuan herself: "There are supermarkets downstairs. I'll buy you a few pieces of clothes to change. It's not troublesome."

It 's really uncomfortable to wear wet clothes. The temperature on his body is almost taken away and he started to feel a bit cold. Jiang Mingyuan considered it and nodded in agreement: "Then trouble you. Thanks"

"You're welcome."

The person who just came out re-entered the bathroom. The sliding door opened and closed and the shadow on the frosted glass was enough to show his shadow. The sound of the water running was heard, Cheng Huan did not know why she suddenly thought of Jiang Mingyuan in wet clothes. There was a slight flush on her face. She took a deep breath, patted her face with her hand and turned to the room to tuck the quilt under Little Star and took the key out.

There is a street near the back door of the apartment and a small supermarket is opened. It's quite complete with everything they needed.

Cheng Huan walked anxiously and forgot to bring a scarf when she came out. The cold front has passed through the past two days. The temperature has dropped badly that the wind is pouring in from the neckline. Cheng Huan shrinks her neck and put her hands in the pockets and quickly runs into the supermarket.

On the first floor of the supermarket, near the cash register, you can find clothes for both men and women. Cheng Huan did not have time to pick it carefully. She chose a T-shirt, cardigan and trousers that look the same size as Jiang Mingyuan and and went to the other side selling underwear to get a box of underwear. Because she didn't know the size, she randomly choose it.

After paying for everything, Cheng Huan shrink her neck and hurried back home. The sound of water running in the bathroom hadn't stopped. Cheng Huan was relieved. She opened the box containing the underwear and took a piece to wash it. 

Cheng Huan wash the clothes and wring them and throw them into the dryer. She turn on the power and the dryer starts to work. Cheng Huan closed the lid and said to the person inside the bathroom: "I wash the clothes for a while, I will give it to you when the clothes dries. "

The dryer was just outside the bathroom, across a door and the sound reaches the bathroom without much attenuation.

Jiang Mingyuan gave a dull "huh".

He has been in this bathroom for a long time, so it seems that he has to continue to wash. Probably the water temperature is high. He felt his face was a little hot and his head was dizzy.

There was only one piece of clothing, and it didn't take long to dry. Cheng Huan opened the lid and took out the piece of clothing. She held the underwear that had just been dried and still hot in her left hand and grabbed the other three clothes and a clean towel in her right hand. She walked outside the bathroom door to send it to Jiang Mingyuan. She just hesitated when she raised her hand to knocked the bathroom door.

It seems awkward to send it in this way, what should she do if ...

Thinking about it, Cheng Huan put down her hand. She put Jiang Mingyuan clothes in the basket and turned to the bedroom to call Little Star: "Go and send the clothes outside the bathroom to your dad."