Chapter 38

Those things all done by Jiang Mingyuan with Little Star last few weeks. Of course, the little guy remembers it when Cheng Huan mention it. He had turned his head and stared at Jiang Mingyuan.

Jiang Mingyuan also looked at him. The father and son look at each other for a while and Little Star turned back and said: "Mom talk about Uncle Jiang?"

"Baby is right." Cheng Huan touched his little face: "Uncle Jiang actually Little Star dad."

Little Star was shocked, how come an uncle suddenly become a dad? He turned and look at Jiang Mingyuan for a while and then look back at Cheng Huan, wanting to see something from the expression of the adult.

The expressions on their faces was very serious and not as if they were joking. He took Cheng Huan's hand and faced Jiang Mingyuan.

Jiang Mingyuan has been watching him all the time with shameless expectations in his eyes. Little Star moved his hands and put it on Jiang Mingyuan hands before asking softly: "Are you really my dad?"

"Yes." Jiang Mingyuan grabbed his little hand and put it on his face. The expression on his faces was soft.

"Then why are you ..." Little Star grunted and sulked: "You never came before!"

"I'm sorry." The child couldn't understand the matter between adults and Jiang Mingyuan wasn't ready to let him know. He apologized with a sincere expression but he felt a little anxious in his heart: "It's Dad fault in coming late and Dad will definitely not leave in the future."

Little Star used to envy others who have dads before and now suddenly he heard that he also have a dad too. In fact, he was quite happy but it was too sudden that his uncle became a dad. He hadn't fully accepted it. After seeing Jiang Mingyuan for a long time, he said a little shyly: "I forgive you."

"Good boy!" Jiang Mingyuan breathed a sigh of relief. He smiled and leaned over. He reached out to hug the little guy in his arms and smelled the scent of baby cream on his son's body. He was very satisfied.

During the afternoon, Jiang Mingyuan used the time to exchange feelings with Little Star. Both father and son did not go out so they played with his toys in the living room.

Little Star have a lot of toys now. In addition to the relatively childish toys such as cars and Superman, there are also educational toys such as Rubik's Cube, Jiulianhuan, Building Blocks, and few others. Jiang Mingyuan is very good at these games, expressing himself in a variety of ways and let Little Star completely obey and worship him.

The two played from noon to sunset and when the sky became darker, Jiang Mingyuan got up and said to Little Star to go out for dinner together with Cheng Huan.

"No need, I already cooked." Cheng Huan came out of the kitchen. She firstly looked at Little Star who is lying on the ground and then glanced at Jiang Mingyuan: "Let's eat here tonight."

This was the first time Cheng Huan offered Jiang Mingyuan for dinner which made him feel a little flattered. He was not the kind of person who particularly cautious. He rolled up his sleeves and wanted to go in to help her.

Cheng Huan has almost done cooking the meal and putting the ingredients on the chopping board. The smell of braised meat stewed in the the cooker was delicious. Jiang Mingyuan was standing at the side, not knowing what to do.

The kitchen space was not large enough and it was difficult for one more person to moved around. Cheng Huan looked at him and rolled her eyes. Using her finger, she pointed at Jiang Mingyuan and said: "Help me get the dishes out."

"OK." When Jiang Mingyuan was able to help her, he was at ease. He serves the dishes in the tables and consciously sets up the tableware and chopsticks. When he finished setting up the table, the braised meat stewed in the pot is ready.