Chapter 50

Little Star was dumbfounded and did not understand why his father would not allow himself to be close to his mother. He opened his innocent big eyes and looked at his mother eagerly, wanting her to decide for himself.

To his disappointment, his mother didn't seem to understand what he meant, and even showed a look of confusion: "What's the matter, baby?"

Little Star was feeling discouraged by the situation that he didn't have telepathy between himself and his mother. He lowered his head and scoot over. Looking very aggrieved and said: "Mom, I want to sleep with you at night."

"Okay." Cheng Huan glanced at Jiang Mingyuan and answered with a smile.

They are used to sleeping together anyway.

Jiang Mingyuan frowned slightly. He held his son hand, somewhat disagreeing: "Little Star, you are already so big, you're mother can't sleep well."

Little Star understand these words, and a deep sense of crisis rose in his heart. Is this trying to drive him out?

No, he wouldn't separate from his mother!

Little Star glared at his father, and hurriedly express his dissatisfaction before his mother spoke: "Dad, I'm still young."

He is still young, so there is no problem sleeping with his mother!

Jiang Mingyuan holds his son's hand a little tighter and looked at the smiling woman. He helplessly reasoned: "You will be five years old during the Chinese New Year." It is an older child.

Little Star refused to give up: "Mom said that being taller is the big child."

With a straight face, he pointed out his shortcomings seriously and earnestly: "I'm still short."

Jiang Mingyuan: "..."

Okay, for a good reason.he can't refute it.

Cheng Huan watched enough of the play while the corners of her mouth became wider and wider and finally she couldn't help but laugh out loud.

The father and son looked over at the same time.

"It's okay. It's okay, you both can continue." Cheng Huan waved her hand with an unconcealable smile on her face.

Being teased by her, Jiang Mingyuan finally felt a little embarrassed. He restrained his expression and changed the subject uncomfortably: "Let's stop talking about this. Let's go to dinner."

The entire eleventh floor on the cruise ship is a restaurant. Almost all the food you can think of can be found here. The buffet restaurant Jiang Mingyuan mention is close to the deck and has a large area.

The restaurant was very silent, the lights are a bit dim, soothing and beautiful music is playing. All kinds of delicacies are placed by the winding corridors, but only a few guests eating eat.

Little Star loves all kinds of desserts very much. As soon as he entered, he took the plate and rushed to the dessert area. In order to care for the children, the dining table here is designed to be very short. With Little Star height, he can directly get the food.

He put the plate on the countertop and moved things in a little bit. Most of these desserts are brightly coloured and attracting in shape. He kept loading the dessert until the plate couldn't be squeezed and then walked back with both hands.

Unlike their son's rich trophies, Jiang Mingyuan and Cheng Huan only took a portion of seafood porridge. The porridge was freshly boiled, and it is a bit hot and needs to be cool down before eating.

Little Star took his plate of pastries and moved it. He put the plate on the table and started offering it: "Mom, look at my little cake!"

Cheng Huan raised her head and took a look: "Can you eat so much?"