Chapter 19

Cheng Huan's anger was instantly put down.

After all, it was her first time to be a mother, and no one teach her such things. There is time when Cheng Huan did not know how to handle the situation, such as now.

At first, she wondered if the little guy would be afraid at home alone, because she rarely heard him complaining. She was too busy, and she always came back late at night. At that time, Little Star had already been sleeping, and gradually, Cheng Huan ignored the problem.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong." She apologized and hugged the little guy. "Call me if you afraid at night."

"But mother is busy." Little Star only followed Cheng Huan out once and looked at his mother working. He saw that his mother is busy all night. Although he is small, he understands that he should not disturbed her at such times.

"I am not busy if you are looking for me, but you must promised me that you can't read on the bed and read so closed to the book in the future?" Little Star nodded.

Cheng Huan patted his shoulder and let the little guy lie down on the bed. "I will tell you a bedtime story, and you need to sleep after listening, Okay?" 

Little Star lay on the bed and looked at her with bright eyes. "Mother is not going away tonight?"

"I'm not going today." Cheng Huan started to open the first page of the story book. This book tells story about the Three Kingdoms. She slowly said: "At the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty ..."

"Mom." Little Star opened his eyes and ask. "What is the Eastern Han?"

"Eastern Han was the name of a dynasty a long time ago, and Little Star will know more about it when he goes to school." 

Cheng Huan put her hand at Little Star eyes and said. " Okay, close your eyes and listen."

"Hey ... Okay." Little Star seemed to find it interesting. He grabbed Cheng Huan's pinky finger and blinked twice, his long curled eyelash brush in her palm, making its itchy.

"Mom, I closed my eyes."

"Okay." Cheng Huan did not withdraw her hand. She sat on the side of the bed, turning the pages with one hand, reading the story to Little Star.

The slow and rhythmic sound has a good hypnotic effect. After a few minutes, the little guy gave away the finger he gripped. Cheng Huan waited for a while to make sure that he was asleep before slowly pulling her hand back and took the clothes to the bathroom to take a shower.

......

Thanks to Chen Nian live broadcast, Cheng Huan's business cannot be described in words during this period. Every day she spotted a long line outside her stall. The two were too busy. Cheng Huan hired two more workers and added a few tables and chairs for the customers to rest.

Too many people come to eat and food consumption is also much higher,. Cheng Huan spends more time preparing these every day. After a busy day, she almost loses the strength to speak. But there's reward. Because of the customers, her daily income has also doubled.

The agreement with Little Star also has been implemented, no matter how busy she is, Cheng Huan will take a moment to call the little guy. When she called him, Xu Li take over her job to do barbecue.

Xu Li watched it for so long, and she knew almost all the steps. Cheng Huan was on the sidelines giving her the directions.  At first when she took over the job, she was a little bit chaotic. Her performance gradually became better and better, and her actions were well organized. 

According to customer feedback, the new master's workmanship is also well recognized. Since Xu Li can do it, Cheng Huan intentionally lengthened the time she took over.

During this time, Cheng Huan also knew a lot about Xu Li 's family situation. She just turned 40 years old this year, there is a husband who was in poor health at home, a mother-in-law who is paralyzed in bed, and there's a child in high school. She have to support a whole family and work two jobs a day during the day and night.

Cheng Huan didn't plan to open a stall for a lifetime. Xu Li was nice and very pitiful. She intends to let Xu Li try it first, and waits for herself to quit later. Because after that, she will told Xu Li the secret recipe. With her secret recipe, it is definitely easier to open a store or set up a stall than now.