Chapter 47

Little Star stood in front of Jiang Mingyuan, hugging his thigh tightly. His face pressed against his leg, the lipstick on his eyebrows was all glued to his pants. He did not dare to look at his Cheng Huan face.

But this is the same as before. Now that Dad speaks for himself, the little guy courage has increased again. His ears moved, he turned his head and said to his mother in a hurry: "I'm sorry." After speaking, he buried his head in it again.

When Little Star face was buried in Jiang Mingyuan legs, he was restless and moved all the time, rubbing the lipstick from his eyebrows on Jiang Mingyuan clothes and then back to his face, making everything mess together, just like a little cat.

Cheng Huan twitched the corner of her mouth and could not bear to look at it. She got up and walked over. She stretched out her hand and pulled the little guy off Jiang Mingyuan helpless eyes.

Hearing the footsteps, Little Star nervously hugged his father leg tighter but it was useless. In the face of absolute power, any resistance was futile.

And his dad, who he had high hopes for, failed to protect him.

"Look at your pants. Why are you still taking his side." Holding her restless son in her hand, Cheng Huan stared at the stain on Jiang Mingyuan trousers: "Would you like to change to a new one?"

Cheng Huan smiled and waved at Jiang Mingyuan: "Go change."

Hearing that his father was leaving, Little Star immediately became worried. He raised his head and shouted timidly: "Dad?"

"Dad is going to change his pants." Cheng Huan said while glanced at Little Star with a gentle smile. After speaking, she looked at Jiang Mingyuan and motioned him to leave quickly.

Jiang Mingyuan smiled and did not dare to look at his son again. He then turned to go out.

His luggage was packed by the assistant. It was a small suitcase. Jiang Mingyuan took out a pair of pants and changed them in the car. He waited for a while before he went upstairs in a hurry.

When he went up, Cheng Huan was still giving "love education" to Little Star and he did not know what she said. Seeing that Jiang Mingyuan came in, the little guy only glanced at him and then retracted his head again. He did not dare to run over to him like before. Begging for protection.

The conversation between the two came to an end, Little Star promised to take care of the dirty things. Cheng Huan leaned on the sofa, nodded and said: "Then go, hurry up, Mom and Dad have to catch the plane. You can only stay at home if you are late."

Little Star looked like he was about to cry. His eyes were full of tears but he did dare to cry. He nodded aggrievedly and pouted: "I know Mom."

Cheng Huan asked Little Star to deal with the floor, carpets and Jiang Mingyuan pants.

Hearing that Cheng Huan wanted his son to wash his pants, Jiang Mingyuan subconsciously wanted to intercede for him: "I don't need mine..."

Only half of the words were spoken, and the remaining half disappeared when Cheng Huan look at him in the eyes.

"Okay then......"

Cheng Huan was serious about letting Little Star deal with his mess. Her son was young and has no understanding of the concept of money. In his eyes, the lipstick was no different from the crayons he used to play. She keeps reminding him that the money he wasted is about the same as playing the piano to a cow. She was also unwilling to use corporal punishment. Children if they were beaten too much, it is not a good thing for his growth.

So it became what it is now. Little Star did a bad thing, so he can finish it himself.

Little Star usually takes off his mother shoes, pour a glass of water for her and occasionally he used the mop as a plaything. To use it to clean was the first time for the little kid.