Chapter 34

The place Little Star referring to was a roller coaster, which was large and hovered together, and it was almost a hundred meters at the top.

Naturally, it was impossible for the two adults to let the little guy play such an dangerous rides. Little Star beg them all the way, even some tears come out, but he did not succeed.

Jiang Mingyuan didn't know where he got a travel guide from. After reading it, he took the mother and son to another game in another building.

This game is called Star Wars, the gameplay is very simple, just sit in the game chair, control the steering wheel and laser gun to hit the little monster.

Little Star are really interested in the game. After going up, he haven't stopped talking about the background musics. It's just that Little Star have short hands, bad technical play and even the steering wheel is not well controlled, let alone aiming at the little monster with a laser gun.

The little guy played several times, but didn't get any points.

Jiang Mingyuan wanted to showoff in front of his son, so he volunteered to play the double version with him but Little Star did not want to play with him. In the eyes of the little guy, this is just an unfamiliar uncle. He wants to play it with his mother, but Cheng Huan was really not interested in this kind of game and refused it directly and the little guy gave up, and reluctantly followed Jiang Mingyuan.

With the helps of Jiang Mingyuan, Little Star's score began to rise steadily. Jiang Mingyuan pick up the skill after playing twice. The laser gun was swept up. Little Star had completely forgotten his previous displeasure. He stood up, jumped on the chair, clapped his hands together, and shouted.

Little Star was having fun playing with the games and keep asking Jiang Mingyuan for more and Jiang Mingyuan never refused his request. When Cheng Huan urged them down below, the little guy's voice finally slow down.

Jiang Mingyuan was controlling the direction and shooting the little monster. He hadn't rested, both of his hands were soft now, but his mood was very good. There was a light smile at the corner of his mouth.

Between those three people, only Cheng Huan had a dull face. Looking at them coming down, she took Little Star's small schoolbag and told them to go out.

"Mom, let's go and play with the little monsters again." Little Star were holding hands with Jiang Mingyuan and were reluctant to go: "It's fun to play little monsters."

"No you cannot." Cheng Huan refused and took Little Star out of the building. Compared with the air inside, the air outside is much fresher. Cheng Huan took a deep breath and asked her son: "Want to go for dinner?"

The stars are tired and so hungry. He patted his belly and nodded to Cheng Huan: "Mom lets go to dinner."

This put Jiang Mingyuan aside again.

Jiang Mingyuan was also a little helpless about the little guy behavior who forgot about him in a blink of an eye. He looked at the travel guide and said to Cheng Huan: "I know there is a restaurant here that tastes goods, do you want to eat it?"

Cheng Huan nodded indiscriminately: "Whatever you want."

In general tourist places, meals have the same characteristics-dead expensive.

It's the same here. The price for the food are no more than one thousand outside. There are three or four thousand sold in here. The taste is good. It's just like that. Anyway, Little Star are very unsatisfied. He said there was no delicious food made by his mother.

After dinner, Jiang Mingyuan went to checkout. Cheng Huan took Little Star out and walked outside the restaurant. She looked back at the shop 's sign.