Chapter 33

There seems to be no reason.

Jiang Mingyuan looked at the serious woman on the opposite side, he was determined in his heart and knew that his plan should be successful.

Sure enough, Cheng Huan raised her head after thinking for a while, and she looked much better.

She returned the appraisal report, opened her mouth, and whispered what he wanted.

There is no objection.

Jiang Mingyuan let out a sigh of relief and he was happy. He got up and invited her: "The backyard scenery is also nice here, would you like to see it?"

"No need."Cheng Huan had no good feelings about the man who wanted to take his son's attention in the future. She was ready to go back and said: "I will go back first. There are still some things that I'm busy with."

Speaking of being busy, Cheng Huan remembered the matter of the demolition fund again. She originally wanted to question him, but she was misled by the other party and forgot about it.

Cheng Huan stopped and turned to look at the man again: "Did you give me the money, the compensation for demolition?"

Jiang Mingyuan was a slightly stunned. Unexpectedly, how did she think of asking this? Cheng Huan asked again: "There is also the shop, did you get it? "

Everyone has guesses in their hearts, and it was too late to deny it at this time. Jiang Mingyuan thought and nodded: "You were too lucky before."

Somehow, Cheng Huan was relieved to see him nod.

She pursed her lips and said, "I have nothing to do with you. I shouldn't have collected and use the money. It's just that I spent a part of it on the shop. It's not yet available for the time being. I wonder if I can pay it back in installments."

"You don't have to pay it back." In Jiang Mingyuan's view, giving money to the child and his mother to spent justified it: "It's money support for Little Star."

"You can't spend so much on support."

"Used it." If Cheng Huan didn't mention this, Jiang Mingyuan almost forgot about it, he said: "As Little Star father, I have the obligation to give money for child support."

He said: "In the future, you will get the money thru your account every month. If you don't have enough money, ask me."

"I really don't need ..."

"You don't have to be polite with me." Jiang Mingyuan decided not to stay here anymore and said to Cheng Huan, "I will send you back?"

Sure enough, the idea of rich people is different from others? Millions is nothing. Cheng Huan was dumbfounded, feeling that she was going to fall under the money!

She was shaken, and insisted at the end: "Little Star are Little Star, I am me, and the money is not used on Little Star, I will still pay you back."

Cheng Huan followed Jiang Mingyuan and spoke out her repayment plan. Jiang Mingyuan listened indifferently and said: "Ping'an Village was going to be demolished. Every household has been given a demolition fund. It's not you alone. I just moved it forward this time. You don't need to feel anything."

When he was finished, he stroked Cheng Huan head and said goodbye, and he climbed up the car.

.......

Jiang Mingyuan said that he wanted to try to get close to the child first, but Cheng Huan never saw the actions. She observed Little Star every time when picking him up from school, but there was no suspicious car beside her.