Chapter 24

Jiang Mingyuan looked at his child, wanting to reach out and touch him.

He just received the test report today, even though he already prepared mentally, he was still at loss what to do when faced with the real person.

He has a child, grows in places he never known, healthy and spoiled, and it seems that he doesn't know or need his father.

Jiang Mingyuan looked at the paintings he got from the kindergarten. There was no one else except him and his mother, no position of him. He lost his mind for a moment, and suddenly he was already on his way to the night market.

After calming down, Jiang Mingyuan also regretted his hasty behavior and felt that he probably shouldn't be there.

What he's going to say? Did he need to tell Cheng Huan that I knew Jiang Xingchen was my son and wanted to take him away, or I know that this is my child and I would like to marry you for the child sake.

Neither option is suitable.

In the past few years, he has never been involved in the life of the mother and child. For the child, he is just a stranger. For the child's mother, he is a sperm donor and one-night stand object. He had no reason or position to ask for this child.

On the other hand, Jiang Mingyuan couldn't believe that he would marry a stranger in order to give the child a complete family. This decision was sloppy and irresponsible, and even if he was willing, the other two parties did not necessarily agree.

Jiang Mingyuan thought a lot. Countless times he want to tell the driver to turn around. In the end, he still came. He was hesitant when he arrive at the night market. A new idea came out in every step, but he was defeated by himself, and the cycle keep rotating.

This state continued until he stood outside the stall and saw the child sitting by the door.

The smell of various foods in the night market are mixed. The floor is no longer visible due to oil fumes and drain water. This is a place where he would not come before, but his children live well here.

Jiang Mingyuan couldn't control his pace when he approach Little Star. He walked up to the child and wanted to call him, but he hold up from speaking. He is just a stranger, which will scare the child.

"Uncle, you're blocking me."

He heard the child say, probably because his eyes were open for too long, and then Little Star reached out and rubbed his eyes.

This is Jiang Mingyuan first time looking at him at such a close distance, there was a lot of tenderness flowing in his heart, mixed with joy.

"I'm sorry." He said, moved from his place, the light was re-sprinkled in this area, reflecting a bit of dust on Little Star face and also illuminating Jiang Mingyuan's appearance.

Little Star finally sees what this uncle looks like, and he looks pretty.

It is as good-looking as the new doll he bought, but less than his mother. Little Star are thinking, he lowered his head and looked at the moon again. He decided to forgive the uncle for a while.

Jiang Mingyuan didn't go far. He sat down next to him. He wore a straight suit, his shoes were shiny, his hair was neatly arranged, and the wrist watch was worth six figures. The whole person not matched with the atmosphere of the night market.

He was sitting not too close or too far from Little Star. Looking at the child's profile, he rarely felt embarrassed. He wanted to say something and thought for a long time before he finally got the words out.