Chapter 28

Cheng Huan spent more than half an hour sorting out her mood. After that she went to the bank to transfer the cheque money to the bank card. The staff received her warmly and recommended many financial products to her.

However, Cheng Huan knew nothing about financial management and was destined to have no relationship with them, so she could only refuse.

Back home, Cheng Huan wanted to call the person in charge of "King Hotpot". She started to hesitated again when she hold the phone.

The agency recommended her two places. At that time, she only check one place and did not look at another one. Now that money is available, why don't she go and check another place?

Cheng Huan thought of it and acted immediately.

She called Xu Li and told her not to go to work today, and asked her neighbors to take care of Little Star. Little Star also wanted to go out with her, but Cheng Huan felt it too far to go there and refused him.

At 5:30pm, the road gradually began to have traffic jam. From here to No. 73, Xinsi Road, there was no direct bus or subway. The taxi could not be reached. Cheng Huan decided to walk over.

Xinsi Road is the road behind the apartment (last time I use house or community. Starting this chapter let use apartment much more easier). Cheng Huan went out and looked at a building beside the road, written No. 296. 

She followed the house number and walked forward. The number was getting smaller and smaller. There is a section that looks quite desolate. Seeing almost no one, Cheng Huan was puzzled and walked again, seeing that the flow of people was getting bigger, then she was relieved.

No. 73 is near a bar street, and the traffic is particularly heavy every night.

When Cheng Huan went there, she happened to catch up with some people who return from work. On the sidewalk that was not wide, handsome men and women who walk alone or with a partner pass by with a burst of fragrance. There were someone standing on the side of the road that looked like gangsters, whistling at the girls passing by, even Cheng Huan was not spared.

She almost didn't find the store and want to give up. But she already came all the way, and Cheng Huan didn't have the habit of giving up halfway, so she looked for them one by one according to the house number.

As the agent said, No. 73 is a two-storey street-front store, but the store is still open. It's a lobster restaurant.

In fact, not only this shop, Cheng Huan also found out along the way, most of this shop sells lobster, and occasionally one or two hot pots or chicken hot pot restaurants.

The business in the shop was good. Before the meal, there are already four or five guests in the lobby. Cheng Huan stood at the door and looked around. She didn't stay for a long before she turns away.

It was already dark when she went back, and the street lights were on. Walking through the bar street, the pedestrians on the road became a few. The green trees on the roadside cast a dim shadow under the moonlight, and the autumn wind blew through, bringing goose bumps.

Cheng Huan thought of many ghost stories. She had never been so courageous. She used to watch a horror movie and did n't dare to get up at night to use the bathroom. Now its getting worse. She feel that the ghosts are by her side. 

When she returned from the stalls just a few days ago, she meditated silently on the core values ​​of socialism. Later, after getting used to it, she was not so afraid.

Cheng Huan thought about the happy things, but the speed on her feet did not slow down, and there was another street lamp broken in front. This one is more special. It does not turn off, but flashes a few times in two seconds.

When Cheng Huan first saw it, her fearful heart stopped!

She walked a little and became faster afterwards, staring at the road ahead and not dare to look out.

The street light flashed a few more times. Cheng Huan closed her eyes and was trembling. She raised her eyelids and stared at the street lamp not far away. After a few seconds of silence, she counted until three in her heart, she suddenly saw the street lamp dim and light up quickly. Cheng Huan was satisfied, she lowered her head and continued to walk forward.

Tomorrow Cheng Huan plan to call the municipal government to complain about the street lamp it may cause traffic accidents.

The wind blew, the tree shadow swayed, the lights began to flash again, and the atmosphere was still terrifying. Cheng Huan stepped out of the illuminated area of ​​the street lamp.

After that, she was relieved, and she could not bear the curiosity and looked back again.

Do n't know why. But it seems to have nothing to do with the prosperity of the city center. Even the road surface is worse than other places.

Cheng Huan turned her head, had no idea that under her feet had a big stone, and stumbled when she raised her feet and hit it.

When the body is unstable, the street lamp flashes again. Cheng Huan didn't have time to turn her head around, and she saw that there was a personal shadow flashing in the darkness between the street lights.

Cheng Huan: "!!!"

She subconsciously held her breath and immediately turned her head. Numerous ghost story  flashed in her mind. Cheng Huan was so scared that she not dared to run and could only do her best to speed up her pace.

She went forward desperately, never daring to look back, and finally walked across the deserted place. When she saw a figure on the road, Cheng Huan was finally not so afraid. She remembered the figure she saw before.

Relying on the large number of people here, even if there are ghosts? They will not mess with her when there are so many people, Cheng Huan thought and turned her head boldly.

Nothing at all.

She had some doubts about whether she had hallucinations when she was under tension before. It was possible if to think about it. At that time, there was wind, and the street lights kept flashing, maybe the branches in the short darkness were blown to make her hallucinate ?

So far so good!

After doing some self reflection herself, Cheng Huan finally got rid of her fear. She felt very tired. She ran and the excitement of hitting a huge sum of money in the sky was also wiped out.

In the car not far away, the driver waited for instructions from another person in the car.

"Go back."

"Okay."

Jiang Mingyuan met several city leaders today and talked about the problem of Xinsi Road during the conversation. This section of the road is strange, it is very lively before, and suddenly  the middle section cannot develop at all.

He talked about this issue during the day. After work, Jiang Mingyuan asked the driver to take a detour to have a look. He got out of the car and walk around. When he was about to go back, he saw a familiar figure.

At first, he thought he had misread it, and after confirming it several times, she was indeed the mother of Little Star. Jiang Mingyuan was a little puzzled why she came to this place, and realized it after a second thought.

At that time, he asked his assistant to prepare the store. In order to prevent Cheng Huan from doubting, he specifically set a certain conditions to it. Looking at the direction of her coming from, she must have gone to the store.

This section of pedestrian traffic is low, and it is also a high incidence of various vicious cases. Jiang Mingyuan is not assured. She is a woman walking at night, and it is not easy to invite her to get on the car. So he thought to walk with her for a while, to avoid any accident.

 As a result, she almost fell down.

When Cheng Huan turned her head, Jiang Mingyuan also lost his mind briefly because of the flashing lights. After he get his sight back, what he saw was a woman who was in a panic in front of him.

Although he didn't see it, Jiang Mingyuan could guess what happen. He was a little annoyed in his heart, and felt that he had done something a bit brainless.

Because of Cheng Huan's reaction, Jiang Mingyuan didn't dare to follow her anymore. He returned to the car and allowed himself to follow behind slowly. He didn't dare to get too close, fearing to scare her again.

Waiting for her to reach a crowded place, Jiang Mingyuan asked the driver to switch the front. However, when he thought that Cheng Huan felt a little overwhelmed just now because of him, he wanted to give her some compensation, but he didn't know what to send.

Unlike Jiang Mingyuan, Cheng Huan heart is small that she already forgot about those things when she went home.

She picked up Little Star from her neighbor's house and started to cook dinner. In order to cope with the little guy's inquiry about his pitiful green vegetables, Cheng Huan had no choice but to stir-fry the green vegetables at night.

It was almost eight o'clock when the mother and son finished their meal. Cheng Huan thought that it was too late to get around, so she could only bear her excitement and tried to make a call the next day.

It was still the staff who transferred the call to the person in charge, who had a warm tone. He gave Cheng Huan his own private phone, and made an appointment with her.

"Okay, I'll see you then." Cheng Huan put down her phone and turned to smile at the eating Little Star: "Baby, we're moving to a new store, the last mall we went to, you remember it?"

"Really? " Little Star are eating the eat egg yolks with so much force, when he heard his mother said that he threw the thing on his hand and jumped up and said, "Mum, I will go too.. "

He still remembers the delicious cake over there!

"You can't." Cheng Huan relentlessly refused: "You are going to kindergarten."

Cheng Huan supervised the little guy to drink the last bit of milk, wiped his mouth with a napkin, and picked up the small school bag she had packed. Then hold Little Star hand and said: "Let's go, let's go."

Little Star shrugged his head. And for the first time in more than a month after entering the kindergarten, he was tired of learning.