Chapter 32

Cheng Huan'sexpression suddenly changed, she didn't expect to see this person in this place.

She stared at him for a long time, her feelings were tumbling, and finally she gritted her teeth and said "yes."

When she agrees, the driver came down and open the door at the back seat of the car. He then invited her to go in.

Cheng Huan got into the car and looked straight ahead, with a straight face. Jiang Mingyuan glanced at her as if she were a stranger. Nothing was said at the end.

They were quiet along the way.

It did n't take long for the car to arrived at the destination. They finally stop outside a courtyard.

Cheng Huan got off the car and looked around.

It's hard to imagine such a quiet place in the downtown. This courtyard look bid and surrounded by tall buildings. The front door of the courtyard was closed, and several cypresses protruded from the courtyard.

The driver knocked on the door, and the courtyard door opened. Jiang Mingyuan walked to Cheng Huan and made a "please" gesture to her.

Cheng Huan still didn't say a word and walked in with Jiang Mingyuan.

The courtyard looks quieter than the outside. The white walls and gray tiles, carved beams, and the pine and cypress in the yard also appeared lush in the late autumn. A small pool was also dug in the yard. There are a few remnants of the lotus in the pool, and there are a few koi swimming around.

The courtyard was very quiet, there's only the sound of a few people walking, the woman who came to open the door led them into a room, then retreated, the driver also did not follow them.

The decoration in the room looks a bit old. When you enter the door, a screen blocks the view. Inside, there are tables and chairs, and a tea sets on the table that looks valuable.

Cheng Huan sat down on the chair, she did n't even bother to appreciate these decorations, so she asked him directly: "What do you want?"

When she said this, the corners of her mouth drooped and her eyes stared straight at Jiang Mingyuan, looking very aggressive.

Looking at her look, Jiang Mingyuan knew that she should have guessed his identity.

It was similar to what he thought at first. Jiang Mingyuan sighed in his heart. He didn't show it on his face. He took a well-kept inspection report from his coat and handed it to Cheng Huan.

Cheng Huan was supposed to be concealed from him for the next two years but the person opposite of her seems to know about them far earlier from the estimated time. She rolled her eyes and finally took the documents.

"What is this?"

When Cheng Huan asked him, she had already seen the title of the document, and her complexion became more and more ugly. She let go of those inexplicable professional terminology and saw the end directly.

In the column of appraisal opinion, it clearly stated, "Without considering the same-sex multiple births, close relatives and foreign interference, based on the results of DNA analysis, it's support Jiang Mingyuan's biological parents to Jiang Xingchen.

Yes, these people have already prepared evidence. 

Cheng Huan was even more angry when she look at it, and the appraisal reports gave her a headache. She looked up at Jiang Mingyuan and mocked him: "I don't know when President Jiang took my son sample to do DNA test?"

"It was a sample of hair from the kindergarten." Jiang Mingyuan did not conceal from Cheng Huan accusation. He turned over a porcelain cup and poured a cup of tea to Cheng Huan. "When I first heard of this news, I was in a state of unease, eager to verify it, and forgot to tell you, i'm sorry."