Chapter 42

"Why are you giving this back?" Cheng Huan somehow baffled: "No one at home can wear it."

Jiang Mingyuan didn't know how to explain it for a while. He frowned. He then slowly said: "It was originally bought by you."

Cheng Huan feels that Jiang Mingyuan was weird for returning the clothes. It's not that other things can be used in exchange. She glanced at the man with disapproval eyes. The other person turned his back on her and he didn't receive her eye attack.

Depressed in her heart, Cheng Huan stared at the suit on Jiang Mingyuan body. She then thought about it and understood. It is estimated that the president did not wear cheap supermarket's clothes.

"Forget it." After thinking about it, Cheng Huan felt a little uncomfortable. She bent over to lift the paper bag with clothes on, turned to the bedroom and put it in the wardrobe. She later came out and said to the Jiang Mingyuan: "It's good to put it here. So you don't need to find clothes anymore when you need them next time."

Cheng Huan's words are just casual politeness but when Jiang Mingyuan heard it, he felt that it was meaningful. He nodded and smiled softly: "Indeed it is."

"Okay, you have nothing else to do right. You can go now." The smile looked a little dazzling. Cheng Huan glanced at him and looked away. Jiang Mingyuan squatted down and grabbed the ears on Little Star hat to play with.

Jiang Mingyuan stay there for a while and sighed, in the end, he stood up and said goodbye.

"Goodbye." Cheng Huan waved her hand without batting her eyes. She also diverted Little Star's attention and didn't let him from blocking Jiang Mingyuan from going home. The anti-theft door closed behind her, making a beeping noise. Cheng Huan snorted, reached out and pinched Little Star's face: "Little bastard."

This one was a bit hurt. The little guy's face was red and Little Star was covering his face and looked dumbfounded: "Why did mom pinch me?"

"I'm annoyed." Cheng Huan stood up and took Little Star's hand to the bedroom. While walking, she said her displeasure: "Because your dad is so annoying. So I don't look good now."

Little Star was put into the bed and finally understood the meaning. The little guy turned and knelt on the quilt and said seriously: "If you hate him, we ignore him."

"Yes, ignore him!" Cheng Huan rejoiced when she heard her son say that. She pulled the quilt and tucked Little Star in and gave him a good night kiss: "We belong to one country."

"Yes, we are one country!"

Little Star is a child who keeps his promises. If he said he will ignore his father, he will ignore him. The next day Jiang Mingyuan called while he was busy and Little Star didn't speak.

"What's wrong with my baby, who made you angry?" Jiang Mingyuan said and there was no response. He couldn't help but worried. He slowed down and asked again: "Can you talk to dad?"

Cheng Huan was still working in the kitchen. She has been in there for a long time. Little Star stretched his necks and looked at her for a while, making sure that she couldn't notice him and then quietly said to Jiang Mingyuan: "Dad, Mom told me to ignores you ."

Jiang Mingyuan: "...Why?"

"Mom said you were annoying." When Little Star talked about this, he felt a little pain on his face. He put one hand on his cheek and secretly complaint: "Mom pinched my face."

Jiang Mingyuan didn't understand the logic in his son's words. He knew that there was something that made Cheng Huan angry. Although he is clever, he is not very good at getting along with women and encountering this situation is also a bit of a headache.