Chapter 11

Little Star have been wondering for a long time on this.

The neigbours kids downstairs has a dad, and Xiao Ming on the TV also has a dad. Everyone has a dad, but he doesn't.

He remembered that the driver's uncle talked about his father before, and then his mother seemed to be angry. Little Star felt that his mother didn't like this question, but he was really curious.

The little guy buried his face in his mother's neck, showing his big round eyes and think. Mom said she liked him the most, and should not be angry with him.

Cheng Huan was indeed not angry. She patted Little Star back, thinking about how to explain these matter to him.

The truth definitely cannot be said. She did not intend to repeat what has happen before with the original owner. The child and his father cannot meet. The two of them came to the door and became the thorn between the male and female owners relationship.

Mostly in novels, all the factors that prevent the male and female leads from being together will eventually be eliminated. Although this novel has become the real world for Cheng Huan, she not dared to gamble with their lives.

She can't afford to lose and see Little Star died.

The relationship has warm her heart. Cheng Huan's hand slowed down in patting. She organized her words and speak close to Little Star ears, she slowly said:"Because Little Star father has already flew far away."

Little Star was stunned for a while before raising his head and widening his eyes: "Fly away?"

Cheng Huan started to talk nonsense, but her face looked serious: "Yeah, Little Star's father is a superman. He wants to save the world. He can't come back without destroying the bad guys first."

Little Stars were obviously hoax by her.

Four-year-old children still believe that there is a superhuman in the world. After listening to Cheng Huan's words, he froze for a while, then after a sudden cry, he crawled down from her and made a gesture of crossing his hands.

"Dad is Superman, will he transform like this?"

He is showing a transformation gesture commonly used by a cartoon. Little Star are fascinated by them. Everyday he dreams that he becomes a friend of the cartoon and buys him candy.

Cheng Huan paused, and close her and try not to laugh. Her twitched her lips and said to Little Star, "I don't know about this."

"Ah ..." Little Star was a little disappointed: "Why doesn't mom know?"

"Because Mom has never seen your dad beat the bad guys." Cheng Huan reached out and pulled the little guy into her arms. She continued to make up the story blindly. "The identity of Dad's as a superman is need to be kept secret, and cannot be known to others, usually when he need to catch the bad guys, he will secretly go out alone."

The little guy listened very seriously, and nodded seriously after listening. The meat on his face was bouncing when he was moving and speaking. "I know, because there are so many bad guys, mother and Little Star are in a dangerous situation if we are known by others. Right! "

Cheng Huan squeezed his hand and nodded affirmatively: "Yes, that's it."

"When will Dad finish the bad guys?" After listening to his mother's description, Little Star's heart has automatically change Dad's image into the superman in the cartoon. He is nestled in Cheng Huan's arms and said softly "I miss him a little bit . "

Cheng Huan pondered for a while: "Maybe wait until Little Star grow up." 

When he grow up, he will know that these are all lies. "Wait till I grow means that I will not sleep with mother anymore right?"