Chapter 48

There are two airports in City C. One was built thirty years ago, and the other was built last year. The airport Cheng Huan and the others went to was the old one, not far from the city centre, and it was only a 20-minute drive away.

When they arrive at the airport, they have to change their boarding pass and check-in their baggage. It is only 40 minutes left before the flight takes off, because of Cheng Huan and her family ride first-class seat, they have special passages, and there is still plenty of time left.

It was Little Star first time taking a plane, and he was yelling all the way there, and when he saw the plane that he will take, he keep jumping up and down.

"Look, mom, a big plane!" He pointed to a plane that had just taken off and said, his eyes FLASH excitingly.

"Does my baby like aeroplanes?" Cheng Huan was wrapped in a big down jacket, stretched out her hand, and squeezed her son's small face.

"I like it." The wind was strong, and Little Star face was a bit cold. He covered his cheek with his hand, and said in anticipation: "I will also fly a plane in the future!"

Cheng Huan: "... Then come on."

Little Star raised his head and smiled: "I want to buy two large planes. One for mom, and one for me to fly with."

He opened his arms, ran forward for a short while, then turned his head and ran back. The little guy face was flushed: "Mom, let's fly a plane!"

Jiang Mingyuan walked behind the mother and son. He was looking at them with a smile. After listening to Little Star word than did he speak: "What about Dad?"

This reminded the little guy.

Little Star finally remembered his forgotten father, but he had already said what he said just now. He couldn't change his words. Little Star was tangled and his small faces start to show complicated feelings. After a while, he reluctantly said: "Then I will use the plane with Dad."

The other one is for mother!

They were followed by another family of three in the first-class cabin. Hearing the words of little Star, they couldn't help but laugh.

"Little friend, you can't do it like that." The old man smiled and said: "Your parents should take a plane together."

"Why?" Little Star was puzzled: "I want to buy a big plane for my mom, mom alone!"

"Mom's is Dad's." The man looked at Little Stars, he was teasing him for fun: "Your father and mother are husband and wife. Husband and wife are supposed to be together. Didn't your mother and father sleep in the same room at home? One room?"

"No." Little Star did not hesitate to answer: "I sleep with my mother."

The little guy has a very strong thinking ability. He deduced something from that person's words. He said: "Then do I share a plane with my mom and dad?"

Little Star words were naive, but a lot of things were revealed in it. The person who was speaking to Little Star stared at him and wanted to tell him something, but his wife on the side gave him an elbow and he shut up.

His wife took a step forward and said to Cheng Huan and Jiang Mingyuan: "Sorry, there is no stop in my old Liu mouth. Don't mind."

"It's okay." Cheng Huan smiled and didn't seem to care.

The wife breathed a sigh of relief, glared at her husband secretly, and stepped forward to talk to them: "Are you going foe a holiday?"

"Yes, it's a rare holiday for us. I'm ready to go out and relax." Gu Yuan said softly.