New Beginnings

So I'm not sure how many people will notice this update, but I'll post a message here anyway as some discrepancies for new readers may come up. Over this summer, I'm gonna slowly be starting to change this book into a normal one over a script written reader insert. Only main changes will be removing the usage of F/n's and swapping it for the Amamiya Ren name used canonically for P5. This will take some time however, so for any new readers, the later stuff will probably still be script formatted for now so sorry for the confusion. Shrinking Violet is honestly my favourite book I've ever written out, and I wanted to write it out again in a way so one day I could actually get a copy printed for myself. Maybe I'll even print more some day or something. Anyways, I look forward to going back through this story to update it, and I hope all you new readers enjoy it.

~Early Morning~

"Look...isn't that her?"

"You mean that one with the red ribbon?"

Your attention piqued up for a moment as you waited amidst the crowd at the platform, placing your phone back in your pocket after having deleted the creepy eyeball app from it once more. Overhearing the chatter and following the student's stares, you looked forward to see a red-headed girl in a school outfit, not unlike your own.

Her hair tied up in ribbon.

The students behind you continued to mutter about her up until the train arrived, everyone quickly boarding it. Your name was Amamiya Ren, and you were on your way to Shujin Academy. You were new to Shujin, having been forcefully transferred there after being expelled and cast out of your hometown. The idea of settling into your new city life easily had been quickly cut short however, as you gained the confusing power of a 'Persona' after an even more confusing first day at school. As you reflected on what had come to pass in your first few days on your train ride, you looked over to the redhead once again, observing her features and figure. You were quickly caught staring at her however, her eyes locking with yours before giving you a simple smile. Without even knowing it, you reciprocated the gesture, smiling back as the train announcer read out the next stop of Aoyama Itchombe.

"Please, take my seat. My station is coming up"

She spoke to a nearby elderly woman, motioning to her newly opened seat.

"Are you sure? Then..."

As the two began to switch positions, the seat was intercepted by a middle-aged man in a suit, the individual quickly claiming the seat for himself at lightning speeds.

"Oh wow, what speed!" the young girl blurted out instinctively. You lightly chuckled aloud at her response before she continued, regaining her composure.

"I mean - excuse me? That seat was for this lady"

The man looked up at her with a dull expression, quickly leaning back to fall asleep.

"Oh..."

Seeing her at a loss for words, you decided to join the conversation.

"Want me to wake him up?"

The young girl's attention shifted to you, providing you a quick shake of her head.

"It's all right. I can understand his position as well"

You leaned in towards where the businessman was now snoring.