Something Goes Wrong

~Evening~

Futaba: "We are the rulers of the kingdom of dreams!"

You: "Temporary rulers. Don't let the power go to your head Futaba"

The fireworks continued to be set off in the distance as you all enjoyed your evening meal in Destinyland. Overall the night had been plenty interesting, viewing all the nearby attractions and stores while you had the place to yourselves. With the night growing later though, and the press conference almost ready to begin, you had all sat down to enjoy your meals as well as the views.

Makoto: "Is this lighting just for our sake as well?"

Haru: "That's right"

You: "Part of me kinda feels bad, the staff putting on such a crazy show for all of us"

Ryuji: "With the price Futaba showed me to rent this place, they ain't got nothing to be mad about"

Yusuke: "It's beautiful"

Futaba: "'It's not as beautiful as you!' that's the kind of stuff couples say right? F/n, back me up here"

You: "Can't say that's one I've used myself, but I'll definitely remember it for later, could even take Sumi here for this"

Ann: "I feel like anyone would fall for a line like that in front of this view"

Morgana: "...Lady Ann, this view is not as beautiful as-"

Ryuji: "C'mon, you guys are getting way too excited about this stuff"

You: "So close Mona"

Morgana: "Grrrr, stupid Ryuji"

Ann: "You talk like you're not tapping into your inner child too Ryuji"

Ann pointed at the fake bear ears Ryuji now had on, the blonde clearly embarrassed by the being brought up.

Ryuji: "This is just cus Futaba kept naggin me to put em on!"

Futaba: "I did not!"

Ryuji: "You said something like that!"

You: "I'm totally posting this later"

You began to snap pictures of Ryuji in the bear ears, the deliquent quickly jumping to his feet and chasing you to try and delete the pictures. After much pestering from him, you deleted the pictures for him, all but one of them which you saved without his knowledge.

Yusuke: "This really is quite heartwarming"

Haru: "Honestly I would have liked to have seen the parade as well, but given how sudden the request was they couldn't get enough staff together to do it"

Ryuji: "Either way, this is totally by far the best party ever!"

Haru: "I'm glad to see you're all enjoying it!"

The smile on Haru's face quickly got you to your feet, everyone gazing at you as you raised up your glass to give a small speech.

You: "Everyone! Let's all properly welcome Haru to this crazy lil group of ours! I admit, our first introduction was an... interesting one to say the least..."