What Comes Next

~Lunchtime~

Ann: "Come oooooon! Show me already! It's the least you could do for me giving you chocolate!"

Sumire: "Ann-senpai gave you chocolate too?"

Sumire gave you a stern stare, annoyed she had to add another name to the list of girls who had given you chocolate today.

You: "It was just as friends, nothing more! You know I'd never!"

Sumire: "I'm just teasing senpai"

You: "Oh..."

Sumire gave you a sly grin, happy she had caught you out and gotten you all worried from her act.

Ryuji: "Wait, he got chocolate and I didn't?! The 'eff man!"

Ann: "Uh, people might get ideas if they saw me giving you chocolate"

Makoto: "I think I have some left over if you want Ryuji? Purely platonic though"

Ryuji: "Better than nothing!"

Ryuji quickly took his piece of chocolate delight from Makoto, throwing it up in the air and catching it in his mouth. As he pulled off that stunt, Ann was still pleading with you and Sumire. Eventually you caved, showing her the pictures you had taken yesterday on your Valentines Day out. As expected, she was pleased to see them, repeatedly commenting on how cute you both looked, much to Sumire's dismay. After a bit, everyone returned to their lunch, chatting away the middle of the school day for a bit.

Sumire: "Oh! I almost forgot!"

Makoto: "Hm? What is it Sumire?"

Sumire: "I just wanted to let you all know I'll be participating in a few training camps soon so I'll be gone for a while"

Ryuji: "Wait...a few? Like, more than one? You ain't messing round, huh Yoshizawa?"

Sumire: "Mhm! Now that all that Phantom Thief stuff is out of the way, I want to work extra hard with my gymnastics!"

Morgana: "Just the right attitude to have"

Haru: "Indeed! I hope you have a wonderful time there"

Ann: "How long will you be gone?"

Sumire: "Just a few weeks. My coach was kind enough to organise the scheduling for it all. Oh! Don't worry senpai, I'll be sure to be back on time for White Day...and you last day here"

You: "Good to hear it"

Sumire unsurprisingly was a bit saddened as she spoke that last part aloud, but you quickly pecked her cheek, counteracting the effect and leaving her smiling.

You: "Me leaving isn't the end of the world"

Haru: "Exactly, I'm sure it will all be fine"

Makoto: "How are things going in regards to you heading back?"

You: "Okay. I probably should start packing my stuff up and shipping it back home soon"