Limitations

~After School~

Morgana: "So, gonna get some last-minute studying done at the diner?"

You: "Maybe, I'm honestly feeling pretty confident about exams though. Maybe...we can go help Yusuke?"

Morgana: "Might wanna put that on hold, look behind you"

You: "Hm?"

You quickly turned around, spotting Kasumi trying to sneak up on you.

Kasumi: "Aww, how'd you know? Your kitty must have given me away!"

Kasumi grabbed Morgana by the face, pulling it lightly to his annoyance, enough to make him hide away in your bag.

You: "So, what's going on? No practice today"

Kasumi: "Nope, I'm all free. I actually have really good news too!"

???: "Huh? Is that you F/n? And you are..."

Following the voice, you saw the figure of Akechi coming out of the crowds, joining up in your chat.

Kasumi: "It's been quite a while Akechi-san"

Akechi: "And the same for you. Yoshizawa-san, right?"

You: "You two know each other?"

Kasumi: "My father works at a TV station. Have you ever seen 'Good Morning Japan'? My dad's the director "

Akechi: "I've been brought onto the show as a guest quite a few times, that's how we ended up becoming acquainted. I didn't know you knew her as well"

You: "She's a good friend. We hang out a lot and I learn gymnastics from her too. I also help give her advice from time to time"

Akechi: "My my, you're definitely becoming a man of many talents. So, what were you two up to?"

Kasumi: "I was just about to share some exciting news"

Kasumi turned back to you, walking up a bit closer to address you personally.

Kasumi: "You know about how I was trying to get selected for the competition in summer? Well...I was chosen to be the club's representative!"

You: "That's amazing, I'm so proud of you!"

Kasumi: "Hehe, this is only the beginning though"

Akechi: "Isn't your team considered pretty prestigious? And you're their representative? I must say, that is quite impressive"

Kasumi: "Thank you! I'll be doing my best!"

Akechi: "Well, since the three of us are together, why don't we go somewhere? Have a little celebration for Yoshizawa's success"

Kasumi: "That would be wonderful! Is that okay with you senpai?"

You: "Sure, I don't see why not"

Akechi: "That settles it. We can go to that café we went to before F/n"

Kasumi: "You two lead the way then!"