Life Will Change

~After School~

Ryuji: "Seriously dude?! Don't you think it's a little sketchy going back home with this many guns?!"

You: "Iwai doesn't do refunds, and it's not like I can leave 'em here"

Ryuji: "Guess it gives you something to do out in the goonies at least"

Ann: "Hey, what box should these go in?"

Yusuke: "Just here. I believe I have the space for such things"

Ann followed Yusuke's lead, packing up more of the things in your room to transport back to your hometown. You knew packing up was gonna be a depressing activity overall, so Morgana had pitched the idea of getting everyone else involved, making the job faster and more fun altogether.

Makoto: "It looks like we're almost done"

Futaba: "Can't believe you got such a sweet collection of those claw game figures. You must be a pro"

You: "Tell that to all the yen I lost on the damn things"

Sumire: "At the very least, you'll be going home with plenty of mementos from your time here!"

Haru: "Indeed! I'm sure you can personalize it in a similar way"

Ryuji: "How big is your room back home?"

You: "Smaller than this, but definitely less dusty"

Morgana: "Guess we gotta get used to down sizing"

You: "I'll be sure you have you own place set up, don't worry"

You continued packing your things away, an entire box having been devoted to your remaining protein shakes you had gotten so long ago.

You: "Guess I can keep up with training once I'm home...probably won't have much else to do out there..."

Yusuke: "Is there truly so little to do?"

Ryuji: "Not even an arcade or anything?"

You: "I told you. Most interesting thing we got in a cinema...and even then the movies are all crazy old"

Ann: "Jeez, I feel like I'd lose my mind in that boredom"

Makoto: "Way to get his hopes up guys..."

Ann: "H-Heh...I'm sure it'll be fiiine..."

You: "Been here a year...and your acting is still horrible..."

Ann: "Hey!"

Futaba: "Oh! Want me to lend you one of my consoles? I have plenty anyways"

You: "Won't say no to that. Thanks"

Futaba gave you a thumbs up, running off back home to grab what she had promised and leaving the rest of you to store your things.

You: "So Haru and Makoto, how's house hunting?"

Makoto: "Me and sis are having trouble picking out a place. She keeps insisting I have certain things that I don't see the point of"