A Grand Finale

~Evening~

As soon as the elevator opened up, you spotted Shido, standing at his self proclaimed seat of power. Above, you could see what you assumed to be his treasure, a large golden steering wheel of a ship that fit his distorted desire perfectly. Seeing your target was the only thing you needed though, pulling out your pistol and firing a warning shot at Shido, the bullet mere inches away from hitting him as you all walked down to him.

Shadow Shido: "Honestly...you couldn't just stay dead could you?"

You: "I'm stubborn. It's part of my charm"

Shadow Shido: "Well, you've made it this far, I suppose I will listen to your complaint against me"

Yusuke: "What did you do to Akechi?! He...he was your own son!"

Shadow Shido: "Hmph. I had a feeling it was something like that, he reminded me too much of that woman. I also have an idea as to why he approached me. He was hoping to trap me, was he not? He was sharp, but in the end he was still just a kid. I controlled him merely by offering praise"

Ryuji: "You bastard!"

Makoto: "He was your own child! Yet you had no qualms with killing him once he fulfilled his usefulness to you?!"

Ann: "How could you?!"

Futaba: "You stole my Mom's research...and took her life!"

Haru: "Everything you have done has been for your own selfish gains! You even killed my father...I will never forgive you!"

Shadow Shido: "Sacrifices are inevitable in the path of reform. I only require that the foolish entrust themselves to their superiors. I will guide them"

Ryuji: "The hell makes you think you're so much better than everyone else?!"

Ann: "You never would have made it this far without Akechi's help!"

Shadow Shido: "He only appeared because of the expectations God held for me"

Haru: "God?"

Shadow Shido: "Moreover, its thanks to me that Akechi was able to properly use his power to begin with. The 'changing of hearts' that you've been doing...was nothing more than provoking the public"

Yusuke: "How selfish! You were unable to win by honest means, so you used foul tricks to ascend the political ladder!"

Makoto: "I refuse a future that has someone as corrupt as you leading our nation!"

Shadow Shido: "The ignorant masses have no care for corruption...only for their personal happiness. I am merely granting that for them. That is the social reform that only I, the one chosen by God, can enact!"

Shido stretched his arms out wide, looking up to the heavens at the gods he believed to have entrusted the world to him.

Shadow Shido: "Despite your actions against me, I still offer all of you one more chance at salvation. Join me, and I will offer you fame, riches, status, anything you wish!"

Shido looked over your group, before locking his eyes onto Kasumi, much to your disapproval.

Shadow Shido: "You there, the reports I received from Akechi never spoke of your involvement. You don't belong here, do you?"