I Am Thou

~Early Morning~

It had been a few days later after your meeting with Shinichi Yoshizawa and things had been overall been going great. With the free time on your hands now that Okumura's treasure had been stolen, you were free to focus on your studies, friends, and Mementos targets as you awaited his change of heart.

Morgana: "Classes are starting soon, you gonna actually go this time?"

You: "Don't give me that look. Kawakami said we could skip class a few times after all"

Morgana: "Just make sure it's not affecting those perfect grades of yours, mister!"

As you continued walking down the hallways chatting with Morgana, you felt yourself bump into someone, looking ahead of you to see Kasumi with a saddened look on her face.

You: "Sumi? What's wrong?"

Kasumi: "Senpai..."

The bell signaling the beginning of class distracted you for a moment, Kasumi taking that second to quickly rush away from you, too fast to let you stop her.

Morgana: "What was that about?"

You: "I...have some ideas..."

Morgana: "Hey...there's something on the floor there. Yoshizawa must have dropped it"

You looked down to the ground, spotting the good luck charm Kasumi had bought in Hawaii, the redhead having dropped it during her escape.

Morgana: "We should send her a text to make sure she's got it"

You: "Yeah..."

Morgana: "Hey, she'll be okay. After school, we can go see her and you can ask her what's going on, okay?"

You: "Alright..."

You pulled out your phone and sent off a text to Kasumi, asking her if she was okay as well as telling her you were in possession of her good luck charm. With your good mood slightly soured due to your worry for your lover, you decided against skipping class. The day felt to drag on more than usual as you awaited its end, wanting to see Kasumi as soon as possible.

~After School~

As you exited the classroom, you felt your phone rumble in your pocket, taking it out to answer a call from Kasumi.

You: "Hey! Are you alright? You seemed off earlier"

Kasumi: "Yes, I'll be okay. You said you had my good luck charm right? I'm at Odaiba right now, in front of the stadium? Can we meet there?"

You: "Yeah, on my way"

You hung up the call and quickly began making your way to the station, getting on the first train to Odaiba as you clutched Kasumi's charm in your hands.

Morgana: "She wasn't exactly in the best of spirits last time she was at the stadium. Something definitely happened at school"

You: "Time to go find out what"

As the train came to a stop you sprung out as fast as you could, barging through the crowds of people in a hurry.

Morgana: "H-Hey! Don't crush me!"