Love in the Air

~Early Morning~

Sumire: "Wakey wakey handsome"

The first thing you felt were kisses, Sumire slowly raising you out from your sleep as she showered you in light pecks. You awoke with a smile, opening your groggy eyes to see your gorgeous girlfriend on top of you, a smile on her face as she giggled at you.

Sumire: "Good morning senpai. Sleep well?"

You: "Always a good sleep when its next to you"

Sumire: "Hehe...sorry for waking you up early, but we still have school today after all so I wanted us to have as much time together as we can"

You shared a few small kisses on the lips, ending with one a little bit longer as you slowly ran your fingers through her hair and cupped her cheek. As you pulled away, you kept your faces close, whispering to her.

You: "Happy Valentines Sumire"

Sumire nuzzled her nose against yours, happy she was able to hear those words from you. As you were snuggling together, you noticed she wasn't in her sleepwear, having already gotten dressed in her uniform fully.

You: "How long have you been up?"

Sumire: "A while now. I wanted to get started with breakfast"

You: "Huh? I thought we were gonna do that together?"

You moved to try to get up, wanting to catch up on the cooking that Sumire had done without you. As you tried however, Sumire pushed you back down on the bed.

Sumire: "Just relax"

You: "But-"

She pressed her index finger against your lips, before swapping it out for a quick kiss before speaking.

Sumire: "I'm sure you have plenty planned for us to do once we're out of school for the day. Therefore, I'm claiming this morning for myself! So for now...just lay there and let me pamper you, okay? Starting with me making you breakfast in bed"

You couldn't argue with a request like that. It had been a while since you could relax and have someone just love on you like Sumire wanted to, so you were inclined to agree with her. With a smile on her face, you rested your head back down on your pillow, Sumire giving you a smile back as she hopped out of bed and onto her feet.

Sumire: "I only have a few things left to finish up downstairs"

You: "I'll be here"

Sumire gave you one last gently smile, leaning down towards you. As she did, her crimson hair cascaded around you, before she gave you a gentle kiss on the forehead and hopped downstairs to continue her cooking. From your room, you could hear the faint sounds of her work, the aromas of her dishes slowly making their way up to the attic, making you even more excited for the food. Eventually, Sumire made her way back upstairs, a tray of food for you now in her hands. She gently rested it down on the bed near to you, allowing you to see the glorious mixture of colours and dishes. Miso soup, fried meats, rice, and plenty more was on the menu, all of it looking delicious.

Sumire: "I hope you like it"

You: "Thank you so much Sumire"