Back to School

~Morning~

A loud yawn emanated from Ann's desk, your friend stretching out as she spoke, her body still not back into the school schedule.

Ann: "Second term's already started...I say this every year but, isn't summer vacation too short?"

You: "Well, we were busy. Summer break in my previous school was so boring, I had nothing to do at all"

Ann: "I guess so. A lot did happen during our break after all"

Kawakami: "Alright, let's begin homeroom!"

The loud chatting of students in your class slowly died down now that Kawakami had entered, everyone settling into the next term of school.

  Kawakami: "Let's see...we've just gotten back from a break, but starting Monday will be our school trip"

As soon as Kawakami mentioned it, the classroom dissolved into loud chatter once again, everyone excited for the trip.

Ann: "Oh yeah, that's right!"

You: "Yup, we're heading to Hawaii"

Ann: "Someone seems excited"

You: "Never been before, plus I'm seeing Kasumi out there"

Ann: "What's she doing in Hawaii?"

You: "Some training camp thing"

Kawakami: "Alright! Settle down! That concludes homeroom "

  Ann: "Guess we won't be acting as Phantom Thie-"

Female Student: "Hey Takamaki? You can speak English right?"

Two students from your class had come over to Ann's desk, interrupting your conversation.

Ann: "Basically, yeah"

Female: "That's so cool! Can we ask you about any stuff we aren't sure about in English?"

Ann: "Huh?"

You: "Expect to be pretty popular. I doubt Japanese will be more common in Hawaii than English"

Interrupted once more, Ann and your phone both vibrated, getting a text from Ryuji to meet up after school. With your plans for the afternoon set, Ann continued chatting with her classmates until the next teacher arrived in class, settling into your lessons once more.

~Lunchtime~

You finished packing your school things into your desk before heading down for lunch, waiting in line to grab some food. As you waited, you spotted Kasumi, seemingly chatting with some members of hey gymnastics team. Possibly feeling your gaze on her, Kasumi looked around for a moment before spotting you, giving you a small wave as you waited in line before motioning to her phone. Taking the hint, you pulled your phone out to see Kasumi's text messages, asking if it'd be okay for you to have lunch together. You responded yes before picking up your lunch, texting Kasumi to meet you at the courtyard. After a small wait, you spotted Kasumi heading your way, clearly happy to see you as always.

Kasumi: "Hiya senpai"

Kasumi quickly grabbed you into a hug, leaning in for a kiss too but quickly remembering your agreement regarding school for the time being.