Reddening Subjects

~Evening~

Exhausted from the Metaverse, you collapsed into bed, relaxing your whole body as you thought about what had happened. Makoto's awakening of a Persona had definitely been the highlight of the day, finally finding her justice when she was face to face with Kaneshiro's Shadow. You all agreed, Kaneshiro and his illegal activities were the perfect target for the Phantom Thieves to prove their justice, and now you had one more member to help you on that quest.

Morgana: "A motorcycle shaped Persona huh? You know...I can turn into a car so I guess I feel a form of....familarity?"

You: "Maybe you're a Persona?"

Morgana: "Uh no? I'm supposed to be a human! Regardless, motorcycles can't carry lots of people like me. I really am special after....all...huh?"

You: "Mhm, one of a kind"

Morgana: "Wait...carry...no...take somewhere? Something just...crossed my mind?"

You: "Wait, are you remembering something?"

You quickly jumped out of bed to look at Morgana, awaiting his response as he tried to think hard.

Morgana: "Gah! Its no use! I can't remember at all!"

You: "We'll get there. Once we deal with Kaneshiro, we'll jump into Mementos and see if that door opens up"

Morgana: "It really is frustrating. I get the occasional flashes of it when we're all in the Metaverse, but nothing concrete"

You: "I can only imagine. Well, memories or not, you'll always have a place here man"

Morgana: "Thanks"

With that, you laid back down, your eyes slowly closing as Morgana continued to speak. You drifted off to sleep for the night, getting a good night's rest to take on your new target.

~Early Morning~

You stretched out as you woke from your slumber, rubbing your eyes as you got out of bed.

You: "Morning"

Morgana: "Good morning. Come on, we got a big day ahead of us, we should go to the Palace and see what Makoto can do"

You: "Maybe..."

As your vision cleared up from sleeping, your phone buzzed, a call coming in from Kasumi. Curious, you quickly answered, trying to hide the sleep in your voice.

You: "Hello?"

Kasumi: "Hi senpai! Sorry if I woke you. I wanted to ask you something"

The call quality on Kasumi's end was terrible, her voice sounding robotic as she spoke.

Kasumi: "I was wondering if you wanted to get some training done today after classes, maybe share lunch together too?"

You: "Uhh...sure, I'll see you at school"

Kasumi: "Perfect! See you then!"

You hung up the call and began getting changed for school.

Morgana: "I thought we were heading to the Palace today?"