Changing Hearts (and Minds)

~Early Morning~

The past few days had hit you like a ton of bricks. You hadn't really talked to Shiho Suzui much in your time at Shujin, but you knew that she definitely didn't deserve the school experience she got. Kamoshida had gone too far, and the only option you and Ryuji now had was to take his 'treasure' as Morgana instructed. You were now a proper fighting force against the injustice that teacher brought, with Ann Takamaki joining you in the fray to avenge her broken friend. The news of your expulsion quickly spread like wildfire, but all you could really do was bide your time as you prepared yourself to take Kamoshida down. The school day had already gotten off to a bad start, with Kamoshida waiting at the gate to mock you in his own way. You honestly hadn't been focusing much in class, choosing to prioritize thinking of a battle plan, as well as new Persona's to fuse to give you an edge in your exploits.

"Amamiya? A word with you please"

Kawakami's voice pushed you back out of your thoughts, looking up to see her waiting at the door to your class. The whispers quickly began picking up amonst the students as you left your desk, Kawakami leading you out of class and to the nearby guidance office.

"Did I...do something wrong?" you asked simply to the homeroom teacher.

"That's what I'm trying to find out. It won't take long"

As she said this, the door to the guidance office quickly opened, the red-haired girl from before appearing in front of you to your surprise.

"Oh!" she blurted out. You were about to exchange pleasantries with her before Kamoshida and another teacher followed swiftly behind her. You clenched your fists instinctively as soon as you saw the lecherous volleyball teacher, even more so as soon as he spoke.

"Ah, thank you for getting on top of the problem I mentioned this morning Ms. Kawakami. I appreciate the support"

"Thank you again!" the young girl said out of turn, attracting the attention of Kamoshida and the rest of the nearby teachers.

"Oh you know this guy Yoshizawa?" Kamoshida asked directly. At the very least you now knew who this girl was.

"Yes, he helped me the other day"

"Hm..well, I recommend you steer clear of the likes of him if you have any consideration for your future"

Just hearing him the bastard talk annoyed you enough already, and now he was continuing the spread of the false rumors about who you are to this first year.

If he was treating this girl like Shiho...

You stared daggers at him, Kamoshida responding with a smug look as he spoke.

"See? You can feel the rebellious attitude coming from him. I told you about students you shouldn't get involved with...and he's at the top of the list"

"Oh! The delinquent transfer student?" Yoshizawa said nonchalantly, hurting you a surprising amount considering you had hoped this girl would be willing to give you a chance unlike the other students.

"I'm not...."

You spoke under your breath, but it seemed Kamoshida was attentive enough to hear, leaning his ear in towards you as he spoke.