Ups and Downs

~Daytime~

Kasumi: "This is incredible! I'm so glad you invited me here senpai!"

You: "Thank my friends, they're the ones who recommended this place"

Kasumi continued staring up in awe, admiring the view of the stars the planetarium provided. After getting advice from Ann and the other girls, they had recommended you visit Ikebukuro with your girlfriend to see the stars together. While you were skeptical Kasumi had any interest in the subject, she seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. Kasumi slowly began to rest her head on your shoulder as she looked around the observatory, with you embracing her with a smile as you enjoyed the show.

You: "Plenty of shooting stars to watch for, you gonna wish for anything?"

Kasumi: "I...already have everything I wished for right here..."

Her grip on your hand tightened a little as she said it, reinforcing her words as she softly kissed your cheek.

Kasumi: "I love you senpai..."

You: "I love you too Sumi, I'm really glad you're having a good time"

The show continued on for a while longer, both of you relaxing in each other's company as you were wowed by the sights in front of you. By the end of it all, you exited out back into the real world, the brightness of it all taking you back for a moment.

Kasumi: "You have to remind me to thank whichever of your friends recommended that place, I loved it"

You: "You know, if you actually want to, you can. We're all hanging out tomorrow for a sorta study session thing, just to make sure everyone's got their homework sorted before classes start back up"

Kasumi: *Oh my! That's right, I still have homework to do! I've been so busy with training I completely forgot"

You: "I take it you'll join us?"

Kasumi: "Sounds good to me! I'll finally get to meet everyone"

You: "I'm sure they're gonna love you. Leblanc tomorrow it is then. For now though, what you wanna do?"

Kasumi: "Well I don't know about you, but all that star gazing made me pretty hungry"

You: "J-just...be merciful on the portion sizes...my wallet's looking a lil dry right now"

With your plans for tomorrow set, you and Kasumi enjoyed the rest of your date, finding a nearby café to enjoy some food together. By the end of the afternoon, you parted ways with a hug and a kiss, happy your outing had gone so well.

~The Next Day - Daytime~

Ryuji: "I'm done for..."

Makoto: "I can't believe you hadn't touched your summer homework until now"

Morgana: "Is it honestly that hard to believe? I don't think the teachers are expecting much to be honest"

Ryuji: "Thanks for the confidence boost, jeez!"

Ryuji slumped over at his seat, admitting defeat against his work pile. You weren't ready to give up on him though, shaking your friend back up.