Familiar Faces

~Early Morning~

Futaba: "Well, I'm heading out"

Futaba placed her cutlery on her plate as she finished her morning meal, hopping off the stool to her feet. You paused your eating, turning to face her.

Morgana: "Already? Where are you off to so early?"

Futaba: "Mina's. Now that spring break has started, I have plenty of time to work with her!"

Sojiro: "Just make sure your studies don't fall behind alright? I know you got plenty of homework to do over break"

Futaba: "Relax, I'll be fiiine"

You: "Oh hey, since you're going out there...mind delivering this?"

You handed Mina's invite to your party to Futaba, the young hacker nodding with a grin, happy you were willing to let her tag along on your celebration.

Yusuke: "It seems I will finally get the chance to meet this individual"

You: "You'd like her. She's pretty eccentric about her craft too"

Yusuke: "I look forward to seeing her soon then"

Yusuke finished up his meal too, handing Sojiro back his plate.

Yusuke: "If you need me, I will be in my lodgings. I hope to spend as much of this break as I can working on my art piece"

You: "See ya round Yusuke"

He nodded, with Yusuke heading upstairs while Futaba departed for her work, leaving you and Sojiro together.

Sojiro: "So, you got anything planned for your morning? Seeing some of your friends I'm betting"

You: "Got it in one. Ichigaya's my first stop. Some point in the day I should probably think about stocking up my house too though, cant leech meals off you forever after all"

Sojiro: "Don't be ridiculous. You're always welcome here kid"

You finished up your morning curry, handing the plate back as you put your bag on, Morgana getting comfortable inside it as always.

You: "Good luck at work today"

Sojiro: "Stop by anytime"

You waved farewell to Sojiro and headed out into the streets of Yongen, the early morning sun blinding you for a moment. You began making your way to the train station, scrolling through your phone as you did.

Morgana: "Wait...is that..."

You: "See something?"

You didn't take your eyes off your phone, waiting for Morgana to confirm whatever he supposedly saw first.

Morgana: "Oh crap! Hide!"

You: "Huh? What do you-"

As soon as you looked up, you knew what he meant, seeing Sumire coming towards you, browsing her phone as you had been. Acting fast to make sure you weren't discovered, you ducked out of her path, watching her from afar as she passed.