'Tis the Season

~Morning~

Kasumi: "Sennnnpai...time to wake uuuup..."

You could barely hear Kasumi's voice as you remained asleep, groaning out a bit at the interruption of your rest. Your lover gently began to shake you, trying to get you up.

Kasumi: "Come on, it's Christmas morning dummy"

You: "nngh...just...cuddle..."

You had enough consciousness to make grabby hands at your girlfriend, hoping she would give in and let you sleep. She let out a cute giggle as she saw your attempt to reason with her, planting a deep kiss on your lips. Even though you were still not fully awake, enough of you was conscious to kiss her back, reciprocating her love for you. You were surprised when you felt her straddle you gently, continuing to kiss you slow and deeply as she rested atop you. Your body began to awaken more and more as you kissed her, now running your hands under her shirt and along her back, gently trailing your fingertips across her skin. Kasumi in turn began to run her fingers through your already messy hair, gently massaging your scalp. Soon enough, she pulled away, both of you slowly opening your eyes to see each other as she whispered to you.

Kasumi: "Hehe...seems that got you up..."

You: "Can you...wake me up like that every day from now on? Thanks"

Another giggle came from Kasumi, your lover planting a few lighter kisses on your lips before responding.

Kasumi: "Come on silly, I think I heard Sakura-san open up downstairs, we oughta get dressed at the very least"

You: "Hm...but I kinda wanna stay like this a bit more..."

You leaned up and kissed her again a few times to reinforce your point, Kasumi's resolve to get you up wavering a bit as she sighed in bliss from your lips. However she quickly regained her composure and broke your kiss to your dismay, trailing her index finger along your chest.

Kasumi: "As much as I want you all to myself for Christmas, the others deserve to see you too, and you have gifts to wrap"

You: "Fiiine..."

You shared one final kiss before Kasumi rolled over off of you, allowing you to get up from your bed. You stretched your body out as you got to your feet. Kasumi grabbed a spare change of clothes from her bag, giving you a slight look as she motioned for you to turn away. You did as she instructed as you got dressed yourself, the rustling of fabrics filling the room until you were both dressed for the day. You turned back around to see Kasumi straightening out her clothes, coming up behind her and gently wrapping your arms around her before softly kissing her neck.

You: "How are you this beautiful every morning? It's no fair"

You watched as a bright smile appeared on her face as you continued to kiss her neck, Kasumi beginning to giggle as she tried to hide her neck away from you.

Kasumi: "Senpai! That tickles"

You: "Your fault for being so damn cute"

You relented and gave her one more peck on the top of her head before she turned around to face you, taking her hand in yours as you headed downstairs together.