Secrets Come Out

~After School~

Ann: "Thanks again for doing this. Shiho is still in rehab, so she can't exactly go shopping for stuff herself"

You: "No problem, although....I doubt she needs this much"

After school Ann had invited you out to Harajuku, needing your help in something. In your short time out shopping, Ann had already handed you numerous bags to carry, filled with 'essential' items for Shiho. Ann showed no signs of slowing down though, entering every shop to browse for things her friends might need. At the very least, you were relieved Ann was paying for the items, some of the prices shocking you personally.

Ann: "Y-you think it's too much? Gah, I'm overthinking things again aren't I?"

You: "Ann. You're fine, I was just messing with you"

Ann: "Right, sorry. Guess I'm still trying to make things up to her"

You: "You have nothing to prove. You're an awesome friend to her and I'm sure she agrees"

Ann: "Yeah...you're right! I'm sure she'll love this stuff, better to be over-prepared than under right? Now....what else might she need..."

???: "Hm? Is that you senpai?"

You looked around for the source of the familiar voice, seeing Kasumi coming your way.

You: "Hey Kasumi, fancy seeing you here"

Kasumi: "I was just out looking to buy some new training wear, I was surprised to see you here"

Ann: "Um..."

You: "Oh, right! This is Ann Takamaki, a good friend of mine. Ann, this is Kasumi Yoshizawa"

Kasumi: "Nice to meet you Takamaki-senpai!"

Ann: "Nice to meet you too Yoshizawa-san, I hope you've heard good things from him about me"

Kasumi: "Oh definitely, I think he called you the 'voice of reason' in your group actually"

Ann: "Really? Well, I can't exactly argue with him there, hehe"

Kasumi: "He also said that you and Ryuji act like an old married-"

You: "S-so! How's training going Kasumi?"

You quickly interrupted the girls, not wanting Ann to hear what you thought about her relationship with Ryuji.

Kasumi: "Good! Although the regiment is pretty harsh, so I have to replace my gym wear from time to time. What are you two doing here?"

Ann: "Oh, he's just helping me shop for a friend"

Kasumi: "I see...are the two of you...close?"

Ann: "O-oh no! Nothing like that, we're just friends"

Kasumi: "Ah oh course, sorry for being so forward!"

Kasumi quickly bowed low to Ann, confusing her as she didn't know how to react.

You: "H-hey Ann? Not to much longer to go right? I don't know...how much more I can carry..."