Reason For Justice

~After School~

Morgana: "Morganaaaaa...transform!"

With those words spoken your companion jumped into the air, landing back on the ground in his bus form right in front of Kasumi, ready to drive you and her around her first trip of Mementos

Morgana: "Tadaaa...what do ya think?"

Kasumi: "Oh....hmmm"

You: "It's something to do with cognition. Still not entirely sure myself but it helps so..."

Kasumi: "W-Well considering where we are, a cat transforming into a bus isn't the most ridiculous thing I can think of"

Morgana: "H-Huh?"

You: "Long as you're on board with it. Lets go, I'll drive"

Morgana: "B-But...my transformation... aren't you impressed?!"

You: "Still got plenty of opportunities to impress when we're fighting buddy"

You gently patted the exterior of the bus, trying to console Morgana before hopping in as the driver, the cat sighing out in disappointment as Kasumi got in the seat next to you.

Kasumi: "So, shall we get going?"

You nodded and hit the ignition on the Mona-mobile, getting the bus started as you entered the first layer of Mementos. As you navigated the sprawling system of rails, Kasumi watched out the window, observing the environment in awe. As expected, the Shadows in this area knew of your strength almost immediately, with them fleeing from your vehicle as soon as you were in line of sight.

Kasumi: "You look so grown up driving around senpai"

You: "Ya think?"

Kasumi: "Mhm! So, what are we doing now?"

Morgana: "Looking for a Shadow to fight. We kinda want something that'll take a few hits...but everything here is pretty pathetic..."

You: "Yeah...might need to head down a few layers...could be dangerous though..."

Kasumi: "What about that one?"

Kasumi pointed out at a nearby Shadow ahead of you, the creature giving off a reddish glow to signify it was a bit stronger than most.

You: "Good starting point I guess"

Without any warning, you hit the gas pedal hard, speeding towards the creature and ramming into it as Kasumi jumped in shock. As soon as it was on the ground, Mona transformed back, while you ripped the creature's mask off to start the battle. As expected, the shadow was pretty weak, but it was a decent place to begin training Kasumi.

You: "Hang back and just observe like we said, got it?"

Kasumi: "Understood!"

As so began the arduous task of training Kasumi in as much as you could, ranging from targeting weaknesses, causing technical damage, and much more. After a while you had unconsciously went down a few levels deeper into Mementos, craving more of a challenge. You now found yourself in a fight with three new opponents, ready to battle once more.