Chapter 1

Dayna's POV
••••••••••••
Today my sister Riley and I are going to visit Josh in LA!! ALONE!! I just turned 17, and now I have permission to travel by my own, or with my sister.
I haven't seen him since I was 8 and he was 10. It's kinda a surprise because Riley is really good friends with Tayler Holder.
'Cough cough* I think they have texted more with each other than just this'
Riley and I are really close, so I tell her everything and she does the same with me.
"Girls you have to go now!!" Our dad yelled. Our mom died when I was 11 and Riley was 13. It was a really hard time, but we got through it. That was when I lost connection with Josh because I pushed everyone away. My sister Riley and Nessa was the only one I had left, so I decided to do online school instead, and so did my sister so I wasn't alone home all the time. Riley is the only one that still talks to Josh and sometimes he asks if he can talk with me, but I said no all the time because I was so sad and depressed.
~~~time skip to the airport~~~
We arrived at the airport and I was literally shaking of excitement.
We heard the lady in the microphone calling our flight, so we said goodbye to our dad.
We got to our seats and I fell asleep right away.
~~~4 hours later~~~
"Dayna, wake up. We're here." She said. I yawned and stretched my arms out.
"I can't believe we're here!" I said.
"Me neither. Btw Tayler is picking us up!" She said smiling.
"Uuuhhh! You and Tayler, huh?" I said pushing my shoulder into her arm. She laughed. "There's nothing going on between us, were just friends!" She said. "Mhm. I would have said the same thing." I said. She pushed me away and we laughed so hard.
~~~time skip to the house~~~
I told Tayler to film this moment. I know that Nessa is my best friend, but Josh is like my big brother and my best best friend. No one can take that spot from him. We walked up to the door and I knocked.
••••••••••••
Josh's POV
••••••••••••
I heard someone knocking on the door.
"Hey guys! Are you waiting someone!?" I yelled to all the boys in the living room.
"Noooo!!" They all yelled back. I went to open it and I can see Tayler.
'what the fxck is he doing here?'
I walked out of the door and saw. RILEY?!
"RILEY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I asked hugging her so tight. We hugged for awhile. "I'm not alone." She said.
'I'm confused'
"Wait what?" I said with excitement in my voice. It can't be?! Then the most important person in my world appeared. "OMG!!" I yelled running towards her. "Hey Josh!!" She said crying her eyes out. I cried too.
My soulmate is here. She really is. "Wow you've grown so much!" I said. "You are still a tower like always." She said laughing. I laughed too.
We went inside to the house, but since I didn't know they came I need one to stay in my room and one at Tayler just down the street.
"Dayna you are staying in my room. Riley is it okay if you go with Tayler?" I said/asked. "Yeah sure! See ya later!" She said.
"Sooo Dayna you need to meet the other guys." I said walking with her towards the kitchen.
"Hey guys! Could you pause the game please?" I asked. They all yelled yes and came into the kitchen. "So boys this is Dayna my cousin, and this is Bryce, Kio, Anthony, Quinton, Griffin, Nick Bean and Jaden." I said. "Hey Dayna, is nice to meet you." They said. "Hey.. nice to meet you too.." she said a little shy.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the first chapter! Please vote, comment and share!
I love you!!