Chapter 10

J A D E N (POV)
••••••••••
Dayna and I have been going around LA buying ice cream, riding bikes, been on the beach walking, ate lunch and more. "The last one at Starbucks pays!" I said running away from Dayna. "Hey that isn't fair!" She said. I was laughing so hard. She then ran past me and took my cap. "Oh, you're dead!" I said running faster. My hair was a mess like always, so I'm always wearing a hat. I catches up to her and tackled her to the ground. We were laughing so hard. I haven't laughed so much for awhile. Best day ever! "I came first!" Dayna said dancing with my cap on. When she stood with her back in front of me I took my arms around her. We walked like that into Starbucks. "Excuse me, are you Dayna Richards and Jaden Hossler?" Someone asked. "Yeah, and who are you?" Dayna asked. "I'm Stella. I was wondering if I could get a picture?" She asked. We were waiting on our drinks so we had time. "Yeah sure!" Dayna said. She stood between Dayna and I. "Thank you so much. And I just wanna say that without you guys I wouldn't be as strong as I am right now.." she said. Fans are saying that a lot to me, and I'm grateful for making fans happy. "It means a lot to both of us that fans are telling us that. We are doing everything to make everyone happy." Dayna explained looking at me. "We love you fans so much and we are so happy for that we can help." I said. We both hugged her again. Then my phone buzzed where I see from @Tiktokroom on Instagram. This can't be good. I didn't want to look before we get home.
Our drinks came and we went home.
—————
D A Y N A (POV)
•••••••••••
"Why were you crying this morning?" I asked. "Mads and I were in a fight.." he said. Oh no. "What happened?" I asked. "She was mad because I walked you to Tayler's last night and then I asked her why she hates you so bad, and she said it's because you like me.. more than a friend.." he explained.
'I knew it! Ofc she brings me up into it!'
"Dayna are you okay?" He asked. I was crying at this point. "It's just that now I'm in the middle of your relationship and I don't wanna be the one ruining it.." I explained. "Shhh. It's okay, I'm gonna talk to her when we get home.." he said. We intertwined our fingers on our way home.
Jaden got a message from Instagram and he looked shocked. "What's happening?" I asked, he gave me the phone and there was a picture of me and him riding bikes, eating ice cream, walking on the beach and where I had his cap on and he was holding his arms around me. Fuck! Mads is getting so mad if she finds out. "Oh no! This isn't good!" I said.
~~time skip~~
We came to the front door and walked in. "Hey you two, how was your day?" Anthony asked. We looked at each other. "What happened?" Tayler asked. "Go and check tiktokroom on Instagram. We can explain afterwards." I told them. They all went on their Instagram and they were shocked. "Hopefully Mads doesn't find out.." Jaden said. "I think she did.." Bryce said looking behind us. There was standing a pissed Mads.
'We're dead...'

—————
How is this possible?! 370+ reads?! Thank you so much. The viewers are growing every day!
Remember to vote and comment for ideas to chapters!!
Love u!